Engaging The Word Profitably By Pastor Paul Enenche
POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 24TH JUNE 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): HEBREWS 4:2
MESSAGE TOPIC: ENGAGING THE WORD PROFITABLY (WHAT TO DO WITH THE WORD)
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
MESSAGE OBJECTIVE: Understanding what to do with the Word of God
Many people come into contact with the Word but not everybody experiences the profit of the Word
The mere sight or thought of food brings no profit to life, the same thing is the case with the Word.
WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE WORD OF GOD?
- Trust God for Light and Insight into the Word of God (Matt. 13:44; Luke 5:4-5; Eph. 5:26; Prov. 25:2; Isa. 29:11; Rev. 5:1-5; Ps. 119:18; Luke 24:30-31)
1a. Spiritual treasure is never located on the surface (Matt. 13:44; Luke 5:4-5; Eph. 5:26)
1b. Spiritual Insight, many times, exist in sealed forms (Prov. 25:2; Isa. 29:11; Rev. 5:1-5)
1c. Spiritual Insight, many times, require spiritual eyesight (Ps. 119:18; Luke 24:30-31; Eph. 1:16-18)
- Believe the light and the insight you received (Heb. 4:2)
Let received revelation come to fuel conviction
The destiny of revelation is conviction
2a. Faith is the outcome of belief
2b. Profit is the outcome of faith
- Document received light and insight where possible (Mark 4:24; 2Tim. 4:13)
3a. To document the light is to activate more light; insight travels in the direction of value
3b. Documented light generates fresh light during future reviews (2Tim. 4:13)
- Establish action steps from received light and insight (Matt. 7:24; Mark 5:25-29)
4a. Acting on the Word guarantees the stability of positive outcome (Matt. 7:24)
When you act on the Word, you are building to last; you are establishing results for the future
4b. Action is the switch of power (Mark 5:25-29)
Action switches power on to translate revelation into manifestation
- Declare the Word where necessary and as often as necessary (2Cor. 4:13; Num. 14:28; Isa. 44:26)
5a. Speaking or declaring validates the establishment of the Spirit of faith (2Cor. 4:13)
5b. Speaking moves God into action in the direction of the revelation (Num. 14:28; Isa. 44:26)
- Pray with the light and insight (Jude 1:20; Dan. 9:2-3)
6a. Praying with the Light guarantees revelation installation (Jude 1:20)
6b. Praying with the Light guarantees the manifestation of the revelation
- Celebrate God for your discoveries in the Word (Ps. 106:12; John 6:11-12)
7a. Praising God for light is proof of faith (Ps. 106:12)
7b. Praising God for light grants access to more light because multiplication always happens with appreciation (John 6:11-12)
Father, thank You for Your Word to us tonight. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, make Your Word real to me and make Your Word real in my life, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I am available; help me to live worthy of You and to live ready, in Jesus’ Name.
COMMUNION FOCUS (LUKE 24:30-31; ROM. 8:30):
- By the reason of this Communion, your eyes are declared open. The Book is opened to you. The grace to live for God is released on you. Every enemy conspiracy against your life, family, business and assignment, by the power of the Blood of Jesus, that conspiracy is arrested. Every organised shame and reproach, by reason of this communion, it is over! Every form of bodily pain or affliction, by the power of the Blood of Jesus, it is over! Every power of witchcraft against your life and family, by the power of the Blood of Jesus, it is over!
- You shall testify
- Whatever belongs to you that is kept back by the devil is released into your hands
- Systems lose their peace, sleep and rest to release to you what belongs to you
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.