THE JUNCTION OF APPRECIATION by Pastor Paul Enenche
SUNDAY CELEBRATION SERVICE 29-12-2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 1:3-5
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE JUNCTION OF APPRECIATION
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding and maximizing the junction called Appreciation
The Bible is full of admonitions unto appreciation (Ps. 100:4; Col. 1:12; 1Thes. 5:18)
God asking us to give thanks is not for the purpose of fulfilling religious obligations or demonstrating good character/manners, it is not even to confirm that we are obedient children
Thanksgiving/appreciation is a spiritual action with guaranteed profit because God always teaches His people to profit (Isa. 48:17-18)
Appreciation is a junction (a point where two or more things are joined or connected; it is a place of transition or change of direction)
THE JUNCTION OF APPRECIATION:
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects where you are coming from to where you are going (Gen. 1:3-5)
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects where you have been to where you should be (Gen. 1:3-5)
Many people cannot find anything to thank God about so God does not see any reason to move them
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects what you have to what you need (John 6:11-12; Ps. 67:5-7)
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects
what is in your hands to what is in His Hands (John 6:11-12)
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects the situation to the solution (John 11:41-42)
Appreciation connects the frustration to the solution
- Appreciation (thanksgiving) is a junction that connects the impossibilities of man to the possibilities of God, or the extremities of man to the opportunities of God (John 11:39,41-43)
WHAT TO APPRECIATE GOD FOR:
1. Give thanks to God for your spiritual assets (Matt. 6:33; 2Chron. 26:5)
If we thank God for spiritual assets first, other reasons to thank God will multiply
1a. Give thanks for the privilege of relationship with God (1John 3:1)
1b. Give thanks for the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, for your Redemption (Rom. 8:32)
1c. Give thanks for the destiny of Glory that is ahead for you (Rom. 8:30)
If the devil could not stop you from being born again, he can’t stop you from being glorified (Rom. 8:30)
1d. Give thanks for the hope of eternity with God in Heaven (1Pet. 1:6-9)
1e. Give thanks for any significant spiritual growth, light, insight or encounter (Ps. 56:4,10; Col. 1:12)
2. Give thanks to God for the gift of health and life (Ps. 150:6; 104:33; 146:2; Eccl. 9:4; Jer. 9:23-24)
3.Give thanks to God for His mercies and favours that produced any testimonies (Ps. 103:1-5; 106:1-2)
NOTE: The way we end one chapter determines how we begin the next chapter; how we end the year determines how we how we begin the next year.
Don’t agree to end the year carelessly, in depression or allow the devil to make you unhappy because the ending of this stage sets the phase for the beginning of the next one. End the year very well with excitement and jubilation because something great is ahead of you.
- Jehovah will perfect what concerns you in 2019, and the breakthroughs of 2019 will not escape into 2020
- You shall pursue, overtake and recover all!
- This Sunday is your best Sunday because it will produce your best testimony!
- Before this year expires, something you need shall be connected to what you have
- Under 48 hours, you will see the best of results
-That which has been delayed in your life is coming beautifully, bountifully and plentifully
- Everything you have been pursuing that has not been concluded, I decree it is done in Jesus’ Name
- God will show you that with Him anything is possible
- You will fulfil your days; God cannot allow you to be wasted before your time
- The Lord who perfects all that concerns you shall perfect all that concerns you in 2019
- The counsel of the Lord for your life in 2019 shall come to pass
- Every negative luggage that followed you into 2019 expires before 31st December 2019 in Jesus Name
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.