MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 11 May 2019 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Global Poverty Headquarters (I)
TOPIC: Global Poverty Headquarters (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 11 May 2019)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Kings 13-14; John 2
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 52:1-9
MEMORY VERSE: “How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?” – Proverbs 6:9
Since our society is yet to access the abundant life that is the dividend of Christ’s supreme sacrifice on the cross, we Christians have one big responsibility of cleansing our environment of pollution from human sacrifice and the blood of the innocent crying for vengeance.
Our ancestors, in search of power, position and wealth, used the bodies of day old babies pounded in mortar for bath soap. Others bathed with the blood of pregnant women. Many mortgaged generations of their children, slaves, family members etc to the devil in exchange. Many cocoa farmers buried albinos alive on their farm land for bumper harvest. From what we read in the newspapers everyday, the trend is continuous. Dubious landlords, employers, neighbours etc., have joined the ranks of ritualists.
Capitalism, the system of wealth creation in the world today developed when societies were modelled after the Bible and people learnt to invest in the sweat and brain work of men, plus land and money. Men developed hard work, frugality (being economical with money, food etc), integrity and more hard work, in identification with Christ as means of creating wealth. A society that has no respect for human life or individual and collective hard work, integrity and frugality is incompatible with wealth creation. There is no way a family or business, or farm or factory can prosper on a land or environment where human beings have been sacrificed to the devil. But, the Lord in His mercy has made available the blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, plus the anointing oil, manna water, water of fire, prayers etc., for cleansing our environment and sanctifying it for prosperity.
Finally, let all hands be on deck to destroy the corruption that has stagnated our society for so long.
Beloved, a life of hard work, frugality, integrity, aggressive investment and more hard work plus plenty of prayer can and will make our society prosperous.
THE LORD JESUS HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR PROSPERITY. ARISE, SHAKE YOURSELF FROM THE DUST OF POVERTY.
You have sold yourselves for nought and you shall be redeemed without money.
- O God, I thank You for the salvation of my soul and the hope of eternal life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I confess and repent of the terrible sin of human sacrifice in my country, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, sanctify me from all family and environmental filthiness and prosper me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I covenant my blood line to You alone, I refuse to pay the debt that anybody in my family line owes the devil, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, teach my hands to work and for work for You in my environment, and prosper me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, I lay my career/business plans/wealth creation/empowerment plans before You, prosper me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, silence every satanic blood crying for vengeance in my family and environment, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, 07026385437 OR 08141320204.