MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 25 December 2019 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Faith That Cannot Fail
TOPIC: The Faith That Cannot Fail (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 25 December 2019)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zephaniah; Revelation 16
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 11:1-6
MEMORY VERSE: “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?” – 2 Corinthians 13:5
The Bible talks about unfeigned faith. That is the faith that moves mountain. That is the faith we need in the last days. That is the faith you must possess and journey with this year. As Christians, we need to examine ourselves from time to time. In 2 Corinthians 13:5, the Bible says, “Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves.”
There is feigned faith and there is unfeigned faith. The word “feign” means to pretend. Is your faith genuine or pretentious? There are many cases people call faith but it is not faith. So it did not work or produce the result they desired because it is not faith. That is why people sometimes say that faith has failed them. The truth is that God’s faith cannot fail.
Our faith as believers is God’s measure of faith. In Mark 11:22, Jesus encouraged us to have God’s own faith. The faith of God cannot fail. He wants you and me to have that same measure of faith that God demonstrated and with which He created all things. God calls the things that be not as though they were. Jesus is saying to you, New Testament believer, that you can do great and mighty works if you would exercise God’s faith. Believe it in your heart and say it with your mouth. Rock-like and unwavering faith is the key to supernatural exploits for every believer.
Beloved, I encourage you to read, meditate upon as well as heed the admonition of Jesus Christ in Mark 11:22-24, “And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
Do you want to move mountains this year? Have faith in God and let your faith be unfeigned. The Bible made allusion to two set of people that heard the word of God. It profited a group of people greatly because they mixed it with faith, but it did not yield benefits for those who failed to mix it with faith. On many occasions, Jesus rebuked His disciples and called them faithless generation when they could not still the storm or deliver the child that was being troubled by an evil spirit. Heaven is counting on you and me to ensure that Jesus finds faith when He comes back on earth. I pray that your faith will never fail, in Jesus’ name.
Faith that sees the invisible, believes the incredible and achieves the impossible cannot fail.
THE LORD WILL INCREASE YOUR FAITH AND MAKE IT UNWAVERING.
1. Father, give me unfeigned faith, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, give me the faith that moves mountains, in the name of Jesus.
3. My faith will not fail, in the name of Jesus.
4. My Father, give me the gift of faith, in the name of Jesus.
5. O Lord, make me a hero or heroine of faith in my generation, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, give me the faith that sees the invisible, believes the incredible and achieves the impossible, in the name of Jesus.
7. The anointing to walk in the supernatural and do exploits for God, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
I Pray Your Way Into 2020
Day 2 – December 25, 2019
TOPIC: O GOD, ARISE AND MAKE ME A DIVINE PHENOMENON
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 17
Confession: Psalm 53:5
Sing praise to God on mountain tops
And in the earth’s lowest places,
From blue lagoon to polar waste,
From ocean to oasis,
No random rock produced this world,
But God‘s own will and wonder
Thus hills rejoice and valleys sing
And clouds concur with thunder.
Sing praise to God where grasses grow
And ﬂowers display their beauty,
Where nature weaves her myriad web
Through love as much as duty
The seasons in their cycle speak
Of earth’s complete provision
Let nothing mock inherent good,
Nor treat it with derision.
Sing praise to God where ﬁshes swim,
And birds ﬂy in formation, Where animals of every kind
All life that ﬁnd its home on earth,
Is meant to be respected.
Let nothing threaten, for base ends.
What God through grace perfected.
Sing praise to God where human-kind
Its majesty embraces,
Where different races, creed and
Distinguish different faces,
God’s image in each child of earth
Shall never pale or perish
So treat with love each human soul,
And thus God’s goodness cherish.
1. O God, I thank You, for You are not slack concerning Your promises, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father of Truth, I thank You for You have promised never to leave me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Today, I overcome any evil contention against my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every distance stolen from my life by the enemy, I repossess you, in the name of Jesus.
5. Power of delayed blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. All graves dug for me, swallow your digger, in the name of Jesus.
7. Ancient gate, blocking my inheritance, break, in the name of Jesus.
8. Evil cloud over my head, blow away, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any curse affecting my brain, break, in the name of Jesus.
10. Fire of affliction, die and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy Ghost, explode in my life by signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
12. Good gates closed against me, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
13. The yoke that holds me, break, in the name of Jesus.
14. l declare that my story shall change to glory, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
1. l receive the ammunition of angelic guidance and operations in my life right now, in the name of Jesus.
2. Angels have been ordered by God to take charge of me in all of my ways and l receive them. They go ahead of me wherever l go and in whatever I do; they go forth and make all the crooked ways straight for me, in the name of Jesus.
3. The angels of God watch over me in the day time and in the night time. They make sure that no evil whatsoever befalls me, in Jesus‘ name.
4. l send the angels of God to pursue all my enemies and make them like chaff in the wind, in the name of Jesus.
5. l also send a grievous whirlwind to hit them, to destroy them and cast them into the bottomless pit, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus Christ, the mighty hand of God is upon my life,upholding and protecting me from all who rise up against me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Jesus Christ has made His grace available to me. I ask for the grace and l receive it by faith, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.