MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 27 December 2019 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Divine Visitation
TOPIC: Divine Visitation (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 27 December 2019)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah 1-4; Revelation 18
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Genesis 18:1-10
MEMORY VERSE: “And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.” – Genesis 24:1
Divine visitation refers to when the heavens and the earth collaborate. The superior –the heavens decides to show mercy, and pay the created –the earth. It is by visitation of the Lord that our natural lives and temporal blessings are delivered to us. Whenever God visits His children, He transforms them and blesses them. Divine visitation births significant turning point in the lives of many Bible characters and several others after them. One of the wonderful experiences every believer should crave and pray to God for is a visitation from the Most High.
Abraham grew to the ripe age of 100 years and his wife Sarah, 90 years. The promise God gave them of a covenant child had still not been fulfilled at this age of their lives. Medically speaking, both Abraham and Sarah were gone past the age of child bearing. Sarah, in particular was long past menopause and her hormones were long dead. As far as man was concerned, heaven had closed their case concerning child bearing. It was one visit from the Lord that turned this ugly situation around. In Genesis 18, three visitors from heaven went to Abraham’s house. They met him under the tree of Mamre and after he had shown them hospitality, the LORD told Abraham, “I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son.” The LORD visited Sarah as He said and Sarah conceived and bore a son for Abraham. It was divine visitation that gave birth to this special miracle.
In the New Testament, we also have several cases of divine visitation. In John 5, we read about the man who had infirmity for thirty eight years and was laid at the Pool of Bethesda. He had no man to help him into the pool when the angel of God came to stir it. For thirty eight years, this man kept trying but to no avail. Man had failed him, he had no helper. Eventually, Jesus went to the pool side and walked straight to this helpless man. He asked the man, “Will you like to be made whole?” The man answered, “I have no man to help me when the angel comes to stir the water.” That was the protocol. His mind had been conditioned to believe that it was the only way he could be healed. But he was wrong. Jesus was not going to carry him into the water when the angel of God stirred it. All Jesus did was to command, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.” The man did. Why? It was because he experienced divine visitation.
It was divine visitation that delivered the children of Israel from 430 years of bondage. It was instrumental to the birth of John the Baptist and our Lord Jesus Christ. Divine visitation has won the toughest battles and subdued formidable enemies. Divine visitation has ended hopeless cases of barrenness and made the once infertile women fruitful. When you face precarious and terrible situation, pray for divine visitation. No individual, family, organisation, church or nation will experience divine visitation and remain the same. It is the key to destiny fulfilment.
Beloved, do you want the reign of the enemy in your life to be terminated? Do you want the age-long battle that has made you a shadow of who you should be, to be fought and won in your favour? Do you want all your benefits the enemy is sitting on to be restored to you and your star freed to shine again? Divine visitation is what you should pray for. Do not delay; arise and pray now!
In this world, it is not what we take up, but what we give up that makes us rich.
THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH THE FIRE OF REVIVAL.
1. Lord, visit the foundation of my life and turn my bitterness to joy today, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, arise and visit the camp of my enemies with vengeance today, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall be visited by God and I shall be lifted, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, give me a visit that will change the story of my life for the better, in the name of Jesus.
5. In all areas of my afflictions, Lord, visit me for total freedom, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, visit every dark area of my life with Your fire and light now, in the name of Jesus.
7. Powers, visiting me for evil purposes, receive God’s visit of destruction today, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
I Pray Your Way Into 2020
Day 4 – December 27, 2019
TOPIC: PURSUE, OVERTAKE AND RECOVER
Scripture Reading: 1 Samuel 30:8
Confession: Psalm 18:37
1 Hark, the voice of Jesus crying,
“Who will go and work today?
Fields are white and harvests waiting;
Who will bear the sheaves away?”
Loud and long the Master calls us,
Rich reward He offers free;
Who will answer, gladly saying,
“Here am I, send me, send me”?
2 If you cannot speak like angels
If you cannot preach like Paul,
You can tell the love of Jesus;
You can say He died for all.
If you cannot rouse the wicked;
With the judgments dread alarms,
You can lead the little children,
To the Saviour’s waiting arms.
3 If you cannot be the watchman
Standing high on Zion‘s wall,
Pointing out the path to heaven,
off’ring life and peace to all,
With your prayers and with your
You can do what God demands;
You can be like faithful Aaron,
Holding up the prophet’s hands.
4 Let none hear you idly saying,
“There is nothing I can do,”
While the multitudes are dying,
And the Master calls for you:
Take the task He gives you gladly;
Let His work your pleasure be;
Answer quickly when He calleth,
“Here am I, send me, send me.”
- Thank You Father, for You are my stronghold in the day of trouble, in Jesus name.
- Thank You Father, for You are my helper in the day of trouble, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I plug my life into the socket of divine power to pursue my enemies, overtake them and recover all my stolen blessings in their warehouses, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to talk less and testify much, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- In every part of my life, I shall taste the awesome power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- l receive the miracle of supernatural ease and double honour, in the name of Jesus.
- The God that made Abraham to testify shall secure my testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord that caused Daniel to be celebrated shall secure my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord that destroyed the garment of shame assigned to blind Bartimeus shall make shame a stranger to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise, O God, and give me the miracle that will make me to sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and enlarge my coast to be having more than enough, in the name of Jesus. .
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, l decree that my season of uncommon breakthroughs has come, in the name of Jesus.
- l receive the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen virtues, in the name of Jesus.
- My expectations shall not be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
- I shall not lack anything good in life, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, l hand over all my battles to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord fights for me and l hold my peace.
- I am an overcomer through the name of Jesus Christ. l am victorious in all circumstances and situations that are against me, in Jesus‘ name.
- Jesus Christ has defeated all my enemies, and they are brought down and fallen under my feet, in the name of Jesus.
- l crush them all to the ground and l command them to begin to lick up the dust of the earth under my feet; for at the name of Jesus, every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus.
- When I call upon the name of the Lord, He shall stretch forth His mighty hand and lift me up above all my enemies and deliver me from all of them, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, l am inscribed in the palm of God’s mighty hand. L am neatly tucked away and hidden from all the evil and troubles of this present world, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.