MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 29 December 2019 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – God Is No Respecter Of Persons
TOPIC: God Is No Respecter Of Persons (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 29 December 2019)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Zechariah 9-12; Revelation 20
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Romans 2:11-16
MEMORY VERSE: “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:” – Acts 10:34
God is a disciplinarian. He is a righteous and impartial Judge. His standard and benchmark are uncompromising. They are the same for Jews and Gentiles, for kings and their subjects as well as for the clergy and the laity, for male and female persons and for the rich and the poor.
Adam and Eve enjoyed first class privileges while their relationship and communion with God were intact. When they disobeyed God, who had forewarned them and told them of the consequences of eating the fruit of knowledge/good and evil, they were pronounced guilty of the sin of rebellion and were severely punished. They lost their estate (the Garden of Eden), the glory of God and the dominion God had given them. God did not fail to punish them (spare His rod) because they were the masterpieces of His creation.
David was called a man after God’s heart. God made him to be anointed three different times and made him to excel among all kings in the history of Israel. God had special covenant with him and gave him great grace. However, when David committed adultery with Bathsheba and killed Uriah, her husband, God punished David accordingly.
Besides, God is impartial and righteous. He does not consider whether you are a Jew or a Gentile. What matters to God is your obedience. Anyone who accepts His love and gift of eternal life will be saved. Jesus said, “Whoever does the will of my Father is my brother or my sister.” That is the crux of the matter! God has provided us all level playing ground. Anyone who does His will, male or female, poor or rich, Jew or Gentile, will earn His love and salvation.
Beloved, if God could punish Adam and Eve, the masterpieces of His creation as well as David whom He called a man after His heart, who else will He not punish for being disobedient and rebellious? We cannot continue in sin and expect the grace of God to abound. Nathan said that David had given occasion for the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme (2 Samuel 12:14). As New Testament believers, we should be careful, obedient and God-fearing. We should steer clear of anything that will make the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme His holy name. Our whole duty is to obey Him as well as to bring glory to His name.
God is good to all and His tender mercies are over all His works.
GOD WILL OPEN THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE FOR YOU AND DO NEW THINGS IN YOUR LIFE.
1 My Father, give me the grace to please You, in the name of Jesus.
2 I will not take the grace of God in vain, in the name of Jesus.
3 My life shall always bring glory to the name of God, in the name of Jesus.
4 O Lord, break protocols for my sake and use me for Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
5 I will not wander away from God’s presence, in the name of Jesus.
6 I thank You Father because You are Righteous and impartial, in the name of Jesus.
7 Thank You, Father, for Your unparalleled love for me, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
I Pray Your Way Into 2020
Day 6 – December 29, 2019
TOPIC: MY FATHER, ADVERTISE YOUR POWER IN MY LIFE
Scripture Reading: Psalm 2
Confession: Psalm 65:4
- My Father, I thank You for turning my sorrow into joy, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, l thank You for turning my mourning into dancing, in the name of Jesus.
- l hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of stagnation in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- l hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- l hold the blood of Jesus against failure at the edge of success, in the name of Jesus.
- l hold the blood of Jesus against lack of good helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- l hold the blood of Jesus against fruitless efforts in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against occupying wrong positions, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against every delayed and denied promotion, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against evil diversion, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against satanic prophecies, in the name of Jesus.
- 12. l hold the blood of Jesus against vagabond anointing, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against proﬁt starvation, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus against tortoise and snail anointing, in the name of Jesus.
Now make these confessions out loud
- It is written: “Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts which dwelleth in mount Zion.” I stand upon this infallible word of God and claim every letter of its promises, in Jesus’ name.
- I also covenant myself and my household unto the Lord; my fruits, I shall dedicate and surrender to the blessings and pleasures of God who has blessed me and banished my reproach forever, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and foes, came upon me to eat up my ﬂesh, they stumbled and fell, in the name of Jesus.
- Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear all ye of tar countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.
- Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with me, in the name of Jesus.
- The Lord, my God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a ﬂint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed, in Jesus name.
- My God, the Father of Jesus Christ, is with me as a mighty terrible one, therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten, in the name of Jesus.
- I know by the word of God that, there are many devices in a man’s heart; nevertheless, it is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in my life, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.