MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 7 January 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Faith For The Journey (V)
TOPIC: Faith For The Journey (V) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 7 January 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 14-16
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 14:1-14 (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
MEMORY VERSE: “And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.” – Luke 17:6
Faith and prayer are vitamins for the soul. Man cannot live in health spiritually and physically without them.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
BY THE COVENANT OF GRACE, I DECREE THAT YOUR FAITH WILL GROW AND CHASE FEAR OUT OF YOUR LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
So far, we have learnt the importance of faith for our journey in 2021 and throughout our lifetime. We have also learnt the promises and rewards that God has in store for those who exercise genuine and unwavering faith. Indeed, the just shall live by faith.
The Bible establishes that the kind of faith that yields immense benefits should be uncommon. However, experience has shown that the faith of many people is weak and ordinary, so it becomes necessary that we learn how to develop uncommon faith that produces extraordinary results. This shall be our focus today.
When the apostles turned to Jesus and requested that He increased their faith, He was physically present with them. Now you can turn to the Bible to learn how to develop your faith and pray that Jesus will do the same for you. Let us identify some steps in the word of God on how to grow our faith.
First, you must learn to look unto Jesus as the builder of your faith. Hebrews 12:2 says “Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith.” If you want your faith to truly develop, do not look up to men or circumstances, no matter how favourable or promising they may appear. Look unto Jesus. True help to develop your faith and to meet all your needs comes from Him. He will not fail you.
Second, you must make the word of God your final authority (Proverbs 4:20-22). Third, you must continually feed on the word of God. The word of God is the food of faith for your spirit. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. You will derive nourishment and strength for your spirit from the word of God. The Bible says that man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God (Matthew 4:4). In addition, you must meditate on the word of God (Joshua 1:8); act on the word of God — make yourself a doer and not only a hearer of God’s word (James 1:22); pray in the Spirit often (Jude 20) and continually give God praise (Philippians 4:6).
Beloved, you need faith for the journey in 2021. With faith you can become all that God has destined you to be! With faith, you can draw from God’s inexhaustible resources to solve any problem. Faith is the supernatural force that will bring heaven into your situation to help you. It is the key to your desired miracles, signs and wonders. It will position you to continuously receive daily benefits and torrential rainfall of His blessings. Make faith your companion this year and always.
- I receive the key of faith, in the name of Jesus.
- By faith in God, I access the inexhaustible blessings of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the word of God is the final authority in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, open the door of faith for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me to fight the good fight of faith victoriously, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the faith to finish the race and to keep believing You to the end, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me peace that passes all understanding, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 7, 2021 – DAY 1
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- O Lord, we thank You for the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, make this church a citadel of holiness, wonders, miracles and glory upon the earth, marked out by purity, power and progress, in Jesus‘ name.
- Every rage of darkness, against the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, be quenched, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of mammon, working in our church, we bind you, in Jesus‘ name.
- We send the arrow of God, upon every power, challenging the joy and peace of God, in the lives of the congregation, in the name of Jesus.
- We cry against the activities of witchcraft powers, water spirits and the queen of heaven in our church, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the tongue of the dogs be filled with the blood of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, threatening me to return what I did not take from them, O Lord, beat them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever is protecting my enemy against me, become their traps of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Raging anger of God, arrest the darkness following me around, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of darkness, operating in my destiny, I tear you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- You the ancestral strongman, standing between me and my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil soul-tie, connecting me to dead people, break by the blood of Jesus.
- Destiny delay in my life, caused by evil dreams, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.