MFM 70 Days Fasting and Prayer 11 September 2022
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 11 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 4: O GOD, BE MY NAIL IN THE SURE PLACE
SCRIPTURE READING: Acts 2
CONFESSION: Ecclesiastes 3:14: I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
DAY 5: (Sunday, September 11, 2022)
BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 35: Psalm 78:5 – 103:12
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily – Scroll down)
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES (To be said every Sunday – Scroll down)
- The blood of Jesus will usher me into the next year, in Jesus’ name.
- Blood of Jesus, separate me from the punishment, entanglement, plague and the coronavirus of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hunter hunting for my life shall die this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every unfruitfulness in my life this year shall not enter into next year with me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, dig out every foundation that has distorted the direction of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, repair and heal that which has been destroyed in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, restore me to my original estate, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, make the coming year, my year of catching and building visions, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, as I enter into next year, give me the power to actualise my visions, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, smite my waters and let the door that has never opened to me in my life open, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, enter into my life and destroy every old thing therein, in the name of Jesus.
- Old things shall not enter with me into next year, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and destroy every old thing in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, open the gate of my future and usher me into it, in the name of Jesus.
- Come next year, I receive the salvation of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of the Lord, visit my home and pull down every wall that God has not built in it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every old thing that has become a trap in my life, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
- Wind of the Almighty, pass through my life and home and blow away all the old things, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall enter into newness in the coming year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of acidic battle, appearing like a garment of glory, fire of God, expose and consume it, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything that has been toying with my destiny is shaken out by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every magical power that has held me captive, release me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, pass through my life and correct that which has been shifted, broken and deformed, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, enter into my bloodline and trace my history to remove every hindrance on my path, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything that has distorted my destiny, Lord, cut it and flush it out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to connect back to my missed targets, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything standing in the way of God to my destiny, be buried, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, Lord, let the spirit of correction go through my body and correct every abnormality therein, in Jesus’ name.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.