Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 25 June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Tragedy Of Pride
TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Pride (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 25 June 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 14:21-31, 1 Kings 15, 1 Kings 16:1-7, Acts 16:16-40, Proverbs 15:21-30
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 11:1-10 (KJV)
1 A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight.
2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.
3 The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them.
4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.
5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
7 When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.
8 The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead.
9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
10 When it goeth well with the righteous, the city rejoiceth: and when the wicked perish, there is shouting.
MEMORY VERSE: “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” – Proverbs 16:18
The best way to be a friend of God is to be humble.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, THE SEED OF PRIDE IN YOU WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today MESSAGE:
Pride is a state of mind that spontaneously reflects in the character of a person. Pride is being arrogant to a constituted authority. It is to see oneself better than others. No matter the level of gifts and anointing you carry, when you begin to feel too important to take a task assigned to you, pride is at work in you, and you risk rejection by the Lord.
Pride is when you believe that all you have is by your effort and wisdom. Pride is not acknowledging that all you have was given to you by God. Pride reflects in so many ways in the life of people. For you to think that if you are not there, no one has the ability to do it better is a sign of pride. The bitter truth is that no one is indispensable to God. Elijah complained to God that he was the only prophet left, but God humbled him by replying that He had seven hundred prophets that had never bowed to Baal.
One of the greatest tragedies of pride is rejection from the Lord before destruction. Beloved, no matter who you are, no matter how close you are to God, the day you put on the garment of pride, He will reject you. Pride will remove you from the seat of honour and replace you with someone better than you that you never imagined existed. Another tragedy of pride is that it will make you an alien to God. Pride will take you from favour to disfavour. It will bring you from grace to disgrace. Pride will make you lose all the great things that God deposited in you.
When you deliberately neglect your duty because you know no one could do it at that time, it is pride. When you demand respect and honour from people, is a clear signal of pride. Respect is earned not demanded.
Nebuchadnezzar was disgraced as a result of pride. Herod met untimely death as a result of pride. Lucifer was thrown out of heaven as a result of pride. The fastest and easiest way to destruction is the way of pride. May you not walk in that way, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, crucify my flesh, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of arrogance, leave my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God my Father, break me and rebuild me by Your grace, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in me that is not of God, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Mercy of God, locate me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let me do what pleases You always, in the name of Jesus.
- Glory of God, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
SINGLES – PRAY YOUR WAY INTO MARITAL BREAKTHROUGH 2022
A 21-day personal prayer and fasting programme to bring change for singles – Dr & Pst (Mrs) D.K. Olukoya
SECTION 3: Obtaining Marital Favour
SCRIPTURE: Esther 9 & 10
MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 43:19
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SECTION
DAY 21 of 21 (25/06/22)
- Praise hear the word of the lord replace weeping in my life in the name of Jesus.
- What God has said about my marital life would replace what the enemy is saying about it in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and blow away like a shaft those who are bent on blocking my marital testimony in the name of Jesus.
- God of Glory, arise bring forth my marital glory and let it shine by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Oh lord, you are the lifter of my head, lift up my head by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of poverty upon my life Catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Power to get wealth fall upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Divine favor that brings marital testimony envelope my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God my father, settle me maritally in the name of Jesus.
- Powers trading with my marital life, catch fire, die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Powers benefitting from me being single, loose your hold and die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Mocking powers saying no to my marital fulfillment, whenever you are, whoever you are, die in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Powers that have labeled me as a forgotten vessel shall comeback to celebrate me in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and destroy every charm speaking against my marital testimony in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every blood sacrifice crying against my marital favor catch fire in the mighty name of Jesus.
- God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh lord according to your word in Matthew 7:7, enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Oh lord, according to your word in Genesis 2:18, enforce my marital testimony this year in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank God for answering your prayers.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.