Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 5 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – How To Break Curses (IV)
TOPIC: How To Break Curses (IV) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 5 September 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 40-41
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Galatians 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
MEMORY VERSE: “As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come.” – Proverbs 26:2
Disobedience to God’s commandment opens the door for curses; obedience to God’s commandments opens the door for blessings.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
HENCEFORTH, WHOSOEVER CURSES YOU IS CURSED, AND WHOSOEVER BLESSES YOU IS BLESSED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The Bible says that the things that are written are for our learning. Dearly beloved of the Lord, it is your responsibility to make sure you do not leave a curse as a legacy for your children and grandchildren to inherit as Adam and Eve as well as Gehazi and Achan did. Rather, leave for them a legacy of godliness in Christ. However, if you inherited a bad foundation, evil covenants and curses, you must break them and pray hard until God gives you a new and glorious foundation.
Why should your generation unborn, as in the case of Gehazi, suffer for what they did not do? The beautiful thing is that God forgives. If He has promised to show us His mercy and avail us spiritual and all-round freedom from sin by the blood of Jesus and by His word, you also can be a partaker. All you need to do is repent of your sins, ask for His mercy and forgiveness. Still on your knees, pray for freedom in the name of Jesus.
Our ancestors, consciously or unconsciously entered into some negative covenants and satanic agreement with the idols which they served with oaths and vows that are binding, carrying consequences that are grave when broken. When the children of such idolatrous ancestors become born-again and do not continue in the sinful practices of their forefathers, but they do not break the covenants and curses they inherited, they often find themselves battling with problems, yokes and all kinds of bondage, oppression and affliction.
Beloved, I implore you to do a deep spiritual examination of your life. Look at your ancestral lineage. What are those ancestral or generational curses in place? Did you inherit any of such? Could it be the reason for the barrage of problems you are going through? How deeply involved in idolatry, satanic worship and bloodshed, rituals and sacrifices were your ancestors? Their evil dedications, and occultic practices could be responsible for the stagnation, marital and financial distress, ill-health, unpardonable errors, disfavour, wrong position, loss of opportunities, disappointment, rejection and more that you face.
Without breaking the satanic legal ground, it would be difficult to enjoy the goodness of God. Prayerfully, free yourself from all inherited curses by the blood of Jesus, the currency for our redemption and justification.
- Father, let Your mercy triumph over judgement in my bloodline, in the name of Jesus.
- I break ancestral covenants and curses with the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak restoration and perfection to every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I move from curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft powers making evil pronouncement against my destiny die, in the name of Jesus.
- Curses of rising and falling in my family, your time is up, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse that has sold me out into slavery and bondage, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 5 September 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 3: Breaking The Breaker
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 37
Confession: Micah 2:13 – The breaker is come up before them: they have broken up, and have passed through the gate, and are gone out by it: and their king shall pass before them, and the LORD on the head of them.
Day 8: (Sunday, September 05, 2021) Break By 2pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 28: 2 Chronicles 36:17 – Nehemiah 1:1 – 7:33
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To be said daily – See Below)
Prayers For Church, Missionary Activities And Christian Homes (To Be Said Every Sunday – See Below)
- Wicked covenant trailing me about, leave my life alone and break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles that have vowed to remain with me from birth to death, be terminated now, in the name of Jesus.
- ‘Unless and except battles’ frustrating my destiny, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles making me to age without meaningful achievement to show for it, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Deaf and dumb battles, release my destiny and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demon transferred from my parents to frustrate me, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Terrible captivity of my father’s house, assigned to make my glory a history while I am still alive, thunder of God, scatter it, in the name of Jesus.
- Unseen evil legs, following me about to scatter my way, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers attacking me and insulting me, O God, beat them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for hatred placed upon me permanently by my enemies, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and curse all my secret troubles to expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil marks that have diverted all my blessings from me, O God, wipe them off and restore my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked workers of the wicked elders killing every joy that is my portion, thunder of God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power fighting me for refusing to be robbed, destroy yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power fighting me for refusing to be enslaved, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Any arrow of sluggishness at the edge of my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Enough is enough. Wherever the source of this arrow of reproach is, I command you to return to the head of the sender by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every unrepentant enemy of my progress, fight yourself and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Mockery and shame, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, shake the kingdom of darkness with thunder and let it regret knowing my name, in the name of Jesus.
- My mockers shall fall into the hand of destroyers that are stronger than they to waste them, in the name of Jesus.
- My enemies shall use all the resources they have to buy calamity and tragedy, in the name of Jesus.
- Defilement of darkness, you shall not swallow my destiny, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow in my life that exposed me to troubles, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and consume the terror of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and make my enemies food for themselves, in Jesus’ name.
- Fire of deliverance to destroy embargoes, come into my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and put my enemies in the disaster they can never escape from, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
(TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY)
- Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, “I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
- I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
- Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vainglory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
- I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in Jesus’ name.
- Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
- I challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
- I command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance, divine healing, divine health, fruitfulness, progress, faith, the gifts of healing, prophecy, discerning of spirits, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, the working of miracles, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues, beauty and glory of God, righteousness and holiness, dedication and commitment
- Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
- Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
- O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient labourers into the vineyard.
- I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
- I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
- I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
- Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
- O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
- I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on minister’s homes, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
- Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.