Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 8 June 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Leading In Times Of Crisis
TOPIC: Leading In Times Of Crisis (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 8 June 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4
FIRE SCRIPTURE: James 4:1-3
1 From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?
2 Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
3 Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
MEMORY VERSE: “But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.” – Titus 3:9
A good leader is known in the time of war not in the time of peace.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE WISDOM THAT SURPASSES THAT OF SOLOMON SHALL BE YOUR PORTION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Crisis starts in the heart. In the Fire Scripture for today, James is making a specific application of the fundamental principle that Jesus taught in Matthew 15:19. Joshua was afraid when the mantle of leadership fell on him. It would require a lot of wisdom and courage to lead the people after the death of Moses, their leader. He had also seen how they were faced with huge obstacles in the past. But God kept on telling him to be strong and courageous. If you will succeed in your divine purpose and assignment, you must be strong, courageous and confident that God is with you at all times. Fear is a strategy of the devil to limit you; never allow it in your heart.
Courage is the ability to carry on in the face of fear, difficulties and danger with the confidence that God is with you. A good leader, in times of crisis, will remain focused on the vision and mission until they are accomplished. A good leader, in times of crisis, takes bold steps to make his vision a reality and, at the same time, does not undermine the spiritual and physical wellbeing of his followers.
Leaders with the right attitude find opportunity in any difficulty. We have different types of leaders: oppressive leaders, repressive leaders, domineering leaders, progressive leaders, etc. What type of leader are you?
Here are some facts every leader should know: Charisma without character leads to catastrophe. Aroma without anointing leads to annoyance. Crown without the cross leads to weakness. Sound without sense leads to shallowness. Sight without vision leads to stagnation. Shadow without substance leads to reduction. Reason without revelation leads to ridicule.
Finally, beloved, I want you to note that you can only be a successful leader and guide your followers to overcome crisis when you are born again and are daily led by the Holy Spirit. Leaders who genuinely follow Christ and His Spirit cannot fail.
- I reject the spirit of foolishness. I receive the spirit of divine wisdom, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I silence every voice of criticism assigned to derail my divine assignment, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Wisdom to lead in a godly way, fall on me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I bind and cast out every spirit of error programmed to lead me astray, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord Jesus, lead me in the right path, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I refuse to follow the path of evil and wicked counsel, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, make me an exemplary leader, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM SINGLES FASTING & PRAYER – JUNE 8, 2021 – DAY 17
As I make this confession, I declare to the devil that I am not ignorant of who I am in Christ. I am born again and I belong to God. Jesus bought me with His precious and blameless blood and He has translated my life from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light.
I confess and decree that this is my season of marital celebration. The Lord will have mercy on me. My Saviour will shower me with His favour for marital breakthrough that will make me forget my past tears. I do not have any reason to worry because my God will never come late in my case.
I am peculiar and unique. My story will end in glory. My God has the final say and He will make me to laugh last over my marital foes.
I begin to prophetically dance the way I would dance on my wedding day. I will sing for joy and my joy shall be full. This is my season, my time has come. My marriage shall be fruitful, I shall not have delay in child bearing. The Lord has counted me worthy among those who will get married this year. I may not understand how it will happen but my God will bring it to pass because He is a mysterious God. His ways are different from those of men.
Some trust in chariots. Some trust in horses. Some trust in other gods and some trust in their wisdom, but I put my trust in the name of the Lord. I have faith in God because He has never failed and He will never fail. I am blessed, my life partner is blessed, my marriage is blessed, and the children that God will give me are blessed. I will be a source of blessing to my life partner. I shall live long to enjoy my marriage in good health and prosperity. And by this time next year, my marital status would have changed; my testimony will be full and complete. The God of Israel will bless me maritally without
adding any sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
I make the confession, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!!
NOTE: Make the Personal confession before you start the prayer each day for the section.
SECTION 3: I WILL SING MY SONG AND DANCE MY MARITAL VICTORY DANCE
Scripture: Psalm 145:1-21
Confession: Acts 10:38 – “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
Praise and Worship
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- Power of greatness, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of knowledge, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of great opportunities, come upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My divine marital joy, manifest by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Elijah, answer my prayer by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the counsel of God prosper in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of God begin to work on my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the stronghold of pride in my life in the name of Jesus.
- As from today, my eyes, be controlled by the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.
- My marital life, receive the favour and the blessing of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stranger that wants to steal my love from the heart of my partner, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God, arise and let every enemy of my marital breakthrough be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, baptize me with the spirit of favour, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, be my guide in choosing a life partner, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every spirit of marital frustration, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let the joy of the enemy over my marital life be converted to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- I loose angels, to go and create breakthrough for my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- You spirit of strive and anger, I bind and render you to naught in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, everything the enemy has said is impossible in my marriage, make them possible, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself into my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.