Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Why You Must Be Healed
Topic: Why You Must Be Healed (Open Heaven 10 November 2019)
Memorise: “Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God?” – Psalm 115:2
Read: Jeremiah 17:13-16 (KJV)
13 O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.
14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
15 Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.
16 As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee.
Bible in One Year: Job 1-4, Joel 1
Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday MESSAGE:
As a witness of the resurrection and saving power of Jesus Christ, I groan in the spirit whenever I see anyone who professes to be a child of God, like myself, suffering under the burden of sickness. I have zero tolerance for sickness in the lives of my children in the faith and fellow believers. This is why we frequently organized meetings where we stir up faith in the heart of believers to receive their healings. We do this for one singular reason expressed in today’s memory verse: we don’t want unbelievers to doubt what we say about our God. Divine healing is proof that He reigns in the affairs of men. Those who don’t believe in our God will believe when HE moves to heal diseases and sicknesses perceived to be incurable, like He did for the lame man at the temple’s gate (Acts 3:1-4:4). God healed him, and that singular miracle created a platform for Peter to preach God’s word, bringing five thousand souls to the Lord. Pastors and preachers of God’s word must desire healing, not only for themselves but also for their ailing congregants, so that God’s word in their mouth will be established. This is why Jeremiah, a prophet of God, cried unto God for healing in today’s Bible reading.
Another reason why you and I must live in perfect health is found in Isaiah 53:5, which says:
“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
Our healing confirms that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Saviour of the whole world. Healing is part of the package delivered to us through His work of atonement. When we minister healing to the world in the Name of Jesus, we establish that the word of God we preach is the eternal truth that should be embraced. When people of other faiths are afflicted with seemingly incurable diseases and we tell them of the healing virtue in the Blood of atonement, the healing they receive after believing our message stands their faith in Christ on the firm foundation of God’s power. Such people will treasure their salvation and hold on to their faith to the very end. This is why Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 2:4-5:
“4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: 5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
Let us begin to desire and ask God for the gifts of healing more than ever before, because when we manifest these gifts, our assignment of evangelizing the world will be much easier. Do you desire the gifts of healing? Ask God for it today.
Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday Prayer Point:
Father, heal me and impart the gifts of healing to me today, to the glory of Your Name.
Scroll down for RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday Hymn 8: My Faith Looks Up To Thee
1.My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2.May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!
3.While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4.When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER SUNDAY 10TH NOVEMBER
DAY 10: PRAYERS FOR THE MINISTERS
G.O, MGO AND FAMILY, GOVERNING COUNCIL AND ELDERS TEXT: Matthew 28:19-20; Mat 4:19
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103:1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Father; we thank you for your beloved son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; we thank you for your call upon his life in Jesus name.
- Father; please, let Pastor E. A Adeboye and Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye finish well and strong in Jesus name
- Father; please continue to strengthen the G.O and empower him for the task ahead in Jesus name.
- Father; never let any of the words of daddy G.O fall to the ground in Jesus name, 1 Sam 3:19
- Father, please, do not allow separation between you and your son, jealously guide your relationship with him in Jesus name
- Father, please continue to strengthen him and empower him for the task ahead and for greater works in Jesus name. John 14:12
- Thank God for the lives of all our leaders in RCCG at all levels in all Nations.
- Let us thank God for the wisdom the Lord has granted our leaders in the running of the Church worldwide.
- Ask God to be merciful unto us and our leaders in any area that we have fallen short of His glory Proverbs 28:13
- Father, let our Church Leaders always be examples of wisdom, victory and power of God. Grant them victory and power to speak God’s word with boldness.
- Father; let your counsel of health and healings concerning our Church leaders be established in their lives and family. John11:4
- Father; take away premature death, sickness, diseases, infirmities away from them and from all your ministers and church workers in Jesus name. Deu 7:15, Exo 23:25,
Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven 10 November 2019 Sunday Daily Devotional.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.