Open Heaven 11 July 2022 Monday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Whatsoever Things are Just
Open Heaven 11 July 2022 TOPIC: Whatsoever Things are Just
MEMORISE: “Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.” – Isaiah 1:17 (KJV)
READ: Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 108-109
Open Heaven 11 July 2022 MESSAGE:
Many of the evils in our society today emanated from unjust thinking. If only more and more people, including all those who claim to be Christians can begin to think on just things, then the world would be a better place. To be just means to be morally right and fair, to consider the effect of your action on your neighbour before you do it. It means that you don’t cheat others or try to bully them into doing what they should not.
God hates it when you are unjust, especially to people who are less privileged than you. He hates it when you treat your domestic staff like they are not human or when you take advantage of the ignorance of an uneducated fellow. He wants you to be just at all times. I remember one time I gave someone a construction job. In measuring the piece of land on which he was to build, he measured in metres instead of feet. When I noticed the mistake he was making, I decided I was not going to correct him. God then spoke to me and said I should correct him. I responded, “If this man calls himself a professional and he does not know the difference between metres and feet, then let him do the extra work and pay for the extra expenses, I am not correcting him”. God kept nudging me to act justly with the man but I refused. Another person came along and in greeting, we shook hands. His hand felt like a rock. He did not just shake my hand, he squeezed it. The pain was so much that my hand felt as if it was on fire. At last, he released my hand. I cried to God, “Lord, why did you let this happen to me” and He responded, “Why didn’t you correct the man when I told you to?” I quickly corrected him and miraculously, the pain in my hand disappeared.
John 3:16 says that God loves the whole world. He loves the rich and the poor and He wants everyone to have justice. Be just to everyone, especially those who are less privileged and cannot fight for their own justice. God is very particular about such people. Proverbs 21:13 says:
“Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.”
Open Heaven 11 July 2022 KEY POINT:
Think and act justly to everyone you come in contact with.
Open Heaven 11 July 2022 HYMN 10: Jesus, My Lord, My God, My All
1 Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.
2 Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name?
3 Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought!
4 Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
RCCG 10 DAYS MID-YEAR FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 8: MONDAY JULY 11TH, 2022.
SPECIAL PRAYER FOR THE CHILDREN, TEENAGERS AND YOUTH
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 127:3-5, LAMENTATION 3:27, 1 TIMOTHY 4:12
Youth is the time of life when one is young and growing. A time between childhood and adulthood and the glory of young men/women is their strength. It’s a time that a young fellow need to travail in prayers to be able to achieve his/her destiny and live a fulfilled life.
- Thank God Almighty who is the giver of good and perfect gifts James 1:17
- Let us thank the good God for His grace upon us to release unto us, what (children) money cannot buy for free of charge, in Jesus name. Psalm 127:1-3
- Father, please don’t let any forces of darkness harm our children, in Jesus name. Matthew 19:14
- Father, please make our children mighty vessels in your hand, in Jesus name.
- Father, by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit direct all our youths and teenagers on their chosen trade or profession in Jesus’s name. Genesis 46:34
- Father let the spirit of purity be release upon all our youths and teenagers globally in Jesus name.
- Father, we command the spirit of laziness and worldliness to get out of the life of our children, in Jesus name. Proverbs 6:9-10
- Father, please guide and protect our young people from the path of destruction and deliver them from the spirit of worldliness, in Jesus name. Psalm 32:8
- Father, please make our youth relevant, useful, responsible in their generation, in Jesus name. Psalm 71:7
- Father arise destroy every power, gathering and arrangements wasting opportunities in the lives of our youth. Job 20:15
- Father, please deliver all our children from the hand of the wicked, the unrighteous, kidnappers and cruel men of this world, in Jesus name. Psalm 71:4
- Father, please destroy every spirit of defilement among our youth, in Jesus name.
- Father, arise and terminate the appetite for quick money and riches in the lives of our youth in Jesus name. Proverbs 10:22
- Father in the name of Jesus, connect our children and youth to their divine helpers in Jesus name.
- Father, arise and end all hindrances and obstacles to the smooth operations of academic institute in our nation in Jesus name.
Open Heavens 2022 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven for Today 2022.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.