Open Heaven 14 February 2020 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Prayers For Marriages
Topic: Prayers For Marriages (Open Heaven 14 February 2020)
Memorise: “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” – James 5:16
Read: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 (KJV)
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?
12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Bible in One Year: Leviticus 5-7
Open Heaven 14 February 2020 Friday MESSAGE:
1. Father, thank You for instituting marriage, thank You for giving me such a wonderful spouse. I adore You for making us meet each other and get married.
2. Father, make me a better husband/wife to my wife/husband.
3. Father, let the purpose for which You brought us together come to pass.
4. Father, give us as a couple wisdom to raise a godly family.
5. Father, provide for all the needs of my family (mention the needs).
6. Father, every generational curse- either from my linage or from my spouse’, destroy it today in the mighty name of Jesus.
7. Father, give us as a couple long lives. Don’t let us die young; let us fulfil Your purpose for our lives.
8. Husband: “Father, help me to love my wife like You love the Church.”
Wife: “Father, help me to submit to my husband as my head.”
9. Father, let every force breaking marriages fail over my marriage.
10. Father, wherever my spouse is weak, give me strength to lift him/her.
11. Father, make my marriage a godly model for other marriages to follow in the mighty name of Jesus.
12. Special prayer request for your marriage.
I stand with you in agreement today and pray that God will grant your requests in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven 14 February 2020 Friday Prayer Point:
Lord, please help us as a couple to love You more and more with each passing day.
Open Heaven 14 February 2020 Friday Hymn 22: Oh Lord My God!
1 O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art.
Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,
How great Thou art, How great Thou art!
2 When through the woods, and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees.
When I look down, from lofty mountain grandeur
And see the brook, and feel the gentle breeze.
3 And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing;
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on a Cross, my burdens gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin.
4 When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation,
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart.
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration,
And then proclaim: “My God, how great Thou art!”
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR FRIDAY 14TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 35: PRAYER AGAINST POVERTY, Text: Prov.10:15, 20:13. Poverty is the state of being poor, it exists when people lacks idea and the means to satisfy their basic needs, poverty can be a curse and it’s a torment, so you need to pray it out of your life.
- Bless the name of the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
- Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17
- Thank God for daily provision for your life and family.
- Thank God for satisfying your mouth with good things, Psa 103:5
- Thank God for supplying all your need according to his riches in glory, Phil.4:19.
- Thank God for becoming poor for you to be rich, 2Cor 8:9,
- Father, arise and scatter every enemy that is sponsoring poverty in my life in Jesus name, Psa 68:1,
- Father, by your mercy, remove from me and my family every garment of poverty in Jesus name, Zec 3:3-4,
- Father, by your mercy, visit my foundation and uproot every seed of poverty planted by the enemies in Jesus name, Mat.15:13
- Father, by your mercy, destroy every altar of poverty the enemies have raised against my life in Jesus name. Judg 6:25
- Father, by your mercy, cast out every spirit of poverty in my life in Jesus name. Deut. 8:18
- Father redeem me with your blood from every curse of poverty in Jesus name, Gal.3:13-14,
- Father, arise and destroy every evil pipe that is draining away my prosperity in Jesus name.
- Father by your mercy, deliver me from financial enslavement in Jesus name, Isa 49:24-26.
- Father by your mercy, restore to me my financial glory that the enemies have stolen from me in Jesus name, Joe.2:25.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.