Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – He Gives Generous Rewards
Topic: He Gives Generous Rewards (Open Heaven 15 November 2019)
Memorise: “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” – Hebrews 11:6
Read: Matthew 19:27-29 (KJV)
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
Bible in One Year: Job 21-24, Amos 2:4-3:2
Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday MESSAGE:
Our God is a benevolent God who gives generous rewards for good deeds. In Hebrews 11:6, He is called a “Rewarder of them that diligently seek Him”. Thank God that Jesus was very clear on what our rewards would be when Peter asked Him what would become of those who had left all to follow Him. In today’s Bible reading, He assuredly affirmed that all our labours in His kingdom would be adequately rewarded here and hereafter. As if our Lord knew that there would be a disciple like Enoch Adeboye who would also ask, “What about us, the latter-day generation of Your disciples?” He therefore added in Matthew 19:29:
“And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.”
Time and again, the Old Testament shows God rewarding good deeds in the lives of the patriarchs and matriarchs of old. Abraham is a great example of this; he got a child of promise in old age as a reward for being hospitable (Genesis 18). The widow of Zarephath is another example; God provided her with food for three and a half years during a time of famine because she gave her last meal to God’s prophet (1 Kings 17:9-15). Obed-Edom accommodated the ark of God in his home and within three months, the rich King David envied him, because the great Rewarder had blessed him so much (2 Samuel 6:10-12). No wonder the Holy Spirit says in Hebrews 6:10:
“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”
Looking through the New Testament, we also see Peter who left everything at the Lake of Gennesaret to follow Jesus now having at least one cathedral named after him in almost all nations of the world. Our God is the greatest giver of rewards. I therefore encourage you to serve Him with all your heart, you will not regret it. Even if your pastor seems not to acknowledge your service, your Father in heaven who sees your work for Him in secret will reward you in the open (Matthew 6:18). Be encouraged, and keep up your good work.
Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday Prayer Point:
Father, help me to serve You with all my heart for who You are to me, and please don’t let me do anything that will cause me to lose my reward here and after.
Scroll down for RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday Hymn 1: There Shall Be Showers of Blessing
1 There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.
2 There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.
3 There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.
4 There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!
5 There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER
DAY 15: PRAYERS FOR ENCOUNTER FOR GREAT TURN AROUND, TEXT: Psalms 126
- Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
- Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul
- Let us bless the name of the Lord. Truly; it has been of the LORD’S mercies that we were not consumed, because his compassions* has not failed us. Lam 3:22 Psa 34:1
- Lord please have mercy and forgive me all the sins I have committed or inherited, that is working against my turn around in Jesus name.
- Let us thank the Lord for this pleasant and unusual theme for this year Holy Ghost congress.
- Let us thank God for the Lord will visit us GREATLY in all ways this year and the new coming years ahead in Jesus name.
- Father; you are the God of all nations, rise and turn around for good economy of my country (put your country here) Isa 52:10, Acts 17:26, Daniel 2:37
- Father; arise and turn the captivity of your church to pleasant testimonies in Jesus name.
- Father; I will never miss my expected turn around this year and the new year in Jesus name.
- Lord; do great and wonderful things for your church, our families, your ministers, our youths, our nation, our economy, our career, our business e.t.c in Jesus name. Psalms 126:2
- Oh Lord, arise and turn all my captivities around in Jesus name. Psalms 126:3
- Everything I have sowed in tears, surely, I will reap in/with joy all the days of my life in Jesus name. Psalms 126:3
- Lord let the expectations of the enemies over my life be disappointed, in Jesus name. Job 5:12
- Let the power to shine be released upon me now, in the name of Jesus. Job 22:28, Isaiah 60:1-2, Mathew 5:6
- God arise and let every power working against my elevation, deliverance, be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Zec 1:21
Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven 15 November 2019 Friday Daily Devotional.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.