Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Enforcing Your Victory
Topic: Enforcing Your Victory (Open Heaven 2 November 2019)
Memorise: “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” – Revelation 12:11
Read: 1 John 5:4-6, 1 Timothy 6:11-12 (KJV)
1 John 5:4-6;
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
1 Timothy 6:11-12;
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Bible in One Year: Nehemiah 4-6, Hosea 5-6
Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday MESSAGE:
Many people do not know that we need to continually enforce the victory that our Lord Jesus Christ earned for us at Calvary, the Lord bequeathed this victory to us as a gift just as He gave the Promised Land to the Israelites. We are therefore declared to be more than conquerors through Him (Romans 8:37). How then do we enforce this victory over the devil, the world and the flesh? Today’s memory verse provides some answers. We can enforce our victory over the devil by appropriating the Blood of Jesus Christ against him and his kingdom. The devil cannot withstand this when done in faith. Any person who wants to live a victorious life over the forces of darkness must believe in the atoning work that Jesus Christ performed when He offered His life as a sacrifice, He poured out His precious Blood and died a cursed death on the cross of Calvary for the deliverance of mankind ( 1 Peter 1:18-19, Galatians 3:13).
Another way of enforcing our victory is by proclaiming the word of our testimony. The Holy Spirit says in Romans 10:10:
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
The Hebrew boys activated their deliverance from the fiery furnace by their confessions. They said in Daniel 3:17:
“If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.”
True to the words of their declaration, God delivered them. Just as He did for them, He will also deliver you today in Jesus’ Name. However, you must believe in your heart, and in that faith, confess that you are victorious. You are even victorious over death! The fear of death is one factor that makes people lose their faith and consequently their victory. For this reason, Jesus warned us not to be afraid of those who can kill the body and do nothing else. Rather, we should fear the One who can kill the body and throw the body and soul into hell (Matthew 10:28). This Mighty One is more than able to deliver those who believe in Him and confess Him before physical and spiritual obstacles. The appropriate and effective use of God’s word is another means of enforcing our victory. The Lord Himself used this tool when He was faced with temptation in the wilderness, quoting God’s word appropriately to counter the subtle attacks of the devil (Luke 4:1-13). This is why you must be a good student of the Bible. Till the Lord returns, continue to fight the good fight of faith by enforcing your victory over the devil, the world and the flesh. God bless you.
Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday Action Point:
Enforce the victory Christ earned for you at Calvary against every factor working against His will for your life.
Scroll down for RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER POINTS
Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday Hymn 13: Yes, I Know I Am A Victor
1.Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word
2.Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities
3.Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am
4.Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly
5.Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled
6.Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed
7.Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer
8.Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I’ll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He’s coming to take me home
9.Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
RCCG 30 DAYS FASTING & PRAYER SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER
DAY 2: THANKSGIVING (CHURCH)
TEXT: Psalms 105
Thanksgiving is the art of giving thanks to God through the demonstration or show of appreciation for all He has done for us. Psalms 101, Chronicles 16:8. It is good to give thanks unto the Lord Psalms 92:1 As Hannah expresses her appreciation to God in 1Samuel 2:1– 10.
- Let us thank God for being on our side and our strength in RCCG since the beginning of this year 2019.
- Worship God who has been keeping His Pastors and Ministers.
- Let us thank God for His mercy that he has made available in sustaining us. Lamentation. 3:22-23
- Thank God for not allowing the enemy to succeed over the church.
- Let us thank God for not allowing perpetual civil war to exist in the Nation where you are.
- Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG. Globally. Psalms 138
- Let us bless the name of our Lord Jesus Christ for the growth of Christianity in the Nations where Christianity had not been allowed before.
- Father, we thank you for the early revival of the church, which brings about explosive church growth, in Jesus name.
- Father, we thank you for the expansion and growth of RCCG all over the world, in Jesus name.
- Father, we thank you for the salvation of thousands of souls who were on their way to hell, but you have helped them to make a U-turn to heaven, using your church as an instrument of salvation. Mathew 16:18
- Father, we thank you for making several inroads to several formally un-reached nations with the gospel in Jesus name.
- Father, we thank you for all your missionaries who left their families and countries to dangerous parts of the world to preach boldly the message of salvation to perishing souls in Jesus name. Mathew 28:19-20,4:19
- Father, we thank you for urgent interventions that you are making to deliver your missionaries in times of persecution and perils in Jesus name.
- Bless the name of the Lord, for His mercies over the life of every member of RCCG globally.
- Thank God for fulfilling His covenants made with our founder in our lives and in all our churches.
Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven 2 November 2019 Saturday Daily Devotional.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.