Open Heaven 24 February 2020 Monday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Be Persistent
Topic: Be Persistent (Open Heaven 24 February 2020)
Memorise: “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” – Luke 18:1
Read: Luke 18:1-18 (KJV)
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
Bible in One Year: Numbers 3-4
Open Heaven 24 February 2020 Monday MESSAGE:
Persistence is a major mark that sets great achievers apart. While most people give up on their dreams along the way, the persistent keeps going until all goals are accomplished. Jesus Himself said the persistent always get what they want (Luke 18:1-9). It is not enough to pray; do so until something happens.
When others get breakthroughs, before you feel frustrated or jealous, why not take time to know how long they have been trying before they became successful?
During one of the Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp. I waved my hands as I stood on the altar. As I did. Miracles started to happen. It is possible for some Pastors who saw that happen to wonder “Why can’t I also wave and have miracles happen? I serve the God as this man, I also pray and fast regularly” but they may not know that before that day, I had been praying for that manifestation for about fifteen years – that miracles should happen just at the wave of my hands. John 16:24 says ask, that your joy may be full. I prayed for fifteen years. That is persistence.
Don’t get tired of hitting that hard spot with your drops of water. You may just be at the edge of your breakthrough. Sometimes, it may appear that nothing is happening yet despite the promises of God. The truth however, is that a lot is actually happening on the inside and soon it will manifest in the open. God’s method is:
“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:” – Isaiah 28:10
God nurtures little things to greatness through a process. Don’t despise your days of little beginnings (Zechariah 4:10); greatness is coming if you persist – in prayers, hard work, sowing seeds, working on your marriage, and in attaining that great height. As long as you are sure you are working in God’s will, persist. You will succeed because determined and focused people always get what they want.
Open Heaven 24 February 2020 Monday Key Point:
Don’t give up, your breakthrough is around the corner.
Open Heaven 24 February 2020 Monday Hymn 18: My Faith Looks Up To Thee
1 My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!
2 May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!
3 While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.
4 When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR MONDAY 24TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 45: PRAYER FOR ALL SOUL WINNING OUTREACHES GLOBALLY-Let-go-a fishing is another name for major crusades that takes place during major international events to win souls to the kingdom of God. It is expected to hold in all nations by members of this church. Many souls have been won through this crusade in the past.
- Let sing praises to God and worship His holy name. Psa 145:21
- Kindly thank God for the salvation of your soul.
- Give praises to God for the souls saved in the past Go-a-fishing. Psa 106:47
- Thank God for establishing those won into the kingdom in the past Go-a-fishing
- Father send faithful labourers to all our parishes for the harvests in all nations. Matt 9:38.
- We arrest every power In all location that has been holding the unbelievers captive in Jesus name. Eph 4:18
- Let’s command the blindfold on the understanding of the unbeliever to roll away now in Jesus Name.
- Let us pray that the Spirit of God will gather all that are ordained to be saved in this crusade at right crusade point in Jesus Name. Matt 22:10
- Father let there be great manifestation of the power of God at each crusade ground.
- Let’s prayer for healing, deliverance and miracles that will convince the unbelievers and edify the body of Christ. Acts 19:11
- Father let there be bumper harvest of souls at every location in all nations in Jesus name. Acts 5:14
- Let us pray that the usual momentum that greets our lets go a fishing programme in the early days will return. Acts 4:32
- Let us pray for committed and faithful workers, who are willing to sacrifice by giving themselves wholly for the work of the kingdom. 2 Tim 2:2
- Father let every soul that will be saved be established in your kingdom forever in Jesus name.
- Father, release a fresh spirit to follow up to the church, that the church will not rest until all the converts are established in Christ. Isa 62:1
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.