Topic: The Attitude Of Effective Praise [Seeds of Destiny 11 April 2019 Devotional]
A noise that is joyful is better than praise that is joyless.
SCRIPTURE: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Psalm 100:4
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A noise that is joyful is better than praise that is joyless.
Yesterday, we saw that we owe God an unfinishable debt of praise in time and in eternity and we have so many reasons to praise God daily – divine health, the knowledge of God, supernatural supplies, the frustration of the agenda of the wicked, etc.
Today, I would like to show you the things that make your praise effective:
1. The attitude of gratitude, excitement and joy (Psalm 100:2).
Gladness must precede singing for it to be acceptable. Without joy, your praise is lifeless. Praise equals noise without joy; and a noise that is joyful is better than praise that is joyless. Do not waste your energy praising God in depression. Cast out that devil of depression. Expel depression from your life and praise God with excitement.
2. Praise God with revelation. When your praise is with revelation, you move from the realm of appreciation to the realm of celebration. When there is a Scriptural verse that gives you a certain assurance, it shifts your praise to another level.
3. Praise God in the beauty of holiness (2 Chronicles 20:21). Sin is a killer of praise; it kills the power of praise. You must relinquish sin in your life if your praise must be accepted by God. When you do this, the earth will release to you what belongs to you.
REMEMBER THIS: A noise that is joyful is better than praise that is joyless.
- Make a list of all the things that God has done for you from the beginning of the year till now and begin to thank Him for them.
- Praise God today with a heart of gratitude.
PRAYER: O LORD, I ask that You clothe me with the garment of praise. I will praise You forever, in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE VIRTUES OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING
QUOTE: Worship is a product of your relationship with God and a faulty relationship with Him cannot birth pure worship. Culled from THE PROTOCOL OF THE ARK by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche
DAILY READING: Joshua 3:1 to 4:24, Luke 14:7 to 35, Psalm 80:1 to 19, Proverbs 12:27 to 28
AMAZING FACT: There are 206 bones in the human body.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/04/1970 – Apollo 13 was launched
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, 07026385437 OR 08141320204.