Dunamis’ Seeds of Destiny 9 February 2020 Devotional by Pastor Paul Enenche – Where To Express Diligence
Topic: Where To Express Diligence
Be diligent in the assignment of your life or the work of your hands – give it what it takes, deploy your energy for maximum impact in what you do (Ecclesiastes 9:10).
SCRIPTURE: Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. Ecclesiastes 9:10
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no victory for the lazy.
Yesterday, we looked at diligence as one of the major keys to destiny fulfilment. We saw, among other things, that where people are lazy, life can never be easy, and hard work is the cure for hard life.
Today, we are going to look at the areas of life where diligence can be expressed for the fulfilment of destiny:
1. Faith and Relationship with God: Be diligent in the development of your faith and in your relationship with God. It is necessary to note that your faith and relationship with God require diligence (Joshua 1:8).
Beloved, there is no victory for the lazy. Many people spend hours watching television, they spend hours on garbage on the internet but no time for the Word of God. Joshua 1:8 says that we should meditate on the Word day and night. So, it is crucial to develop your faith because your faith determines your life, strength and victory in life. Develop quality relationship with God; take the time to worship, study His Word, pray, fast, fortify yourself.
2. Self-development: Be diligent in the development of yourself. That is, increasing in the knowledge of what you do, your gift, talents and potentials. David developed himself until he was number one in Israel in playing the instrument (1 Samuel 16:18).
Beloved, come to a level in your profession where you can be considered first amongst every other person.
3. Life Assignment: Be diligent in what you do. Be diligent in the assignment of your life or the work of your hands – give it what it takes, deploy your energy for maximum impact in what you do (Ecclesiastes 9:10).
As you make up your mind to be diligent, I see you at the top in life.
REMEMBER THIS: There is no victory for the lazy.
- Spend time with God at the place of prayer and worship to build a strong and intimate relationship with Him.
- Take up a course that would facilitate your mental and career development where necessary.
- Maximally deploy your energy into your assignment.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT
PRAYER: Lord, draw me close to You like never before. I receive the grace to pour out myself unto the fulfilment of the purpose for which I was created, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Deuteronomy 31-34
QUOTE: Your faith in God produces unbelievable results. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Frogs can freeze without dying.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: May the discipline of diligence take you to the place of excellence in this season in Jesus’ Name.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.