Wisdom for Creativity by David Ibiyeomie
Topic: Wisdom for Creativity
Wisdom is knowing what to do and doing it at the right time. Divine wisdom comes from God and it is superior to “common sense”.
Proverbs 8:12 (KJV) I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
Creativity is having the ability of engaging your mind in productive thinking to create or establish new and original things that were not in existence. It is becoming a solution using your mental revolution.
Psalms 144:1 (KJV) Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Wisdom for creativity is divine wisdom working in your mind to be able to break old records and see new ones. It is the divine enablement to do a common thing in an unconventional way. Every child of God is endowed with creativity but for it to become effective, creativity has to be stirred up. This can be done through:
1. Linking up with the Holy Spirit: He is the personality for creativity with us today.
Psalms 104:30 (KJV) Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.
Also Read: Personal Revelation By David Ibiyeomie
Philippians 2:13 (KJV) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
2. Thinking inventive thoughts: Everybody thinks but your thoughts have to be productive for positive results. You are a product of your thoughts so your mind should be used as an effective tool for creativity.
Philemon 1:14 (KJV) But without thy mind would I do nothing; that thy benefit should not be as it were of necessity, but willingly.
3. Be innovative: Never meet an assignment and not improve on it. You cannot be creative except you are innovative and you cannot be Innovative and not be productive.
Proverbs 4:18 (KJV) But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
4. Engage in periodic quiet meditation: Creative people do not stay in rowdy environment. God cannot talk to you when you talk too much. Maintain outward and inward quietness as it enables you think effectively.
Psalms 16:7 (KJV) I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
5. Associate with great thinkers and innovators: Environment affects achievements. No relationship leaves you neutral. It either influences you negatively or positively. If as an eagle, you settle with chickens, you will be reduced to their level. Sit with high fliers to gain height in life.
Proverbs 27:17 (KJV) Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.
6. Engage in prayer of enquiry: Divine instruction is superior to divine intervention.
Hebrews 7:7 (KJV) And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
7. Go for relevant information:
Daniel 9:2a (KJV) In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years,
Joshua 1:8 (KJV) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
As you take conscious steps towards unleashing creativity, the results of a creative mind will be evident in you and distinguish you in Jesus Name- Amen!
God bless you
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 815 0190 040