Acceleration and Elevation through Appreciation by Pastor Paul Enenche
TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING SERVICE – 28TH JULY 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): HABAKKUK 3:17-19
MESSAGE TOPIC: ACCELERATION AND ELEVATION THROUGH APPRECIATION
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding how praise and worship will give a person acceleration and elevation
Praise and worship is not just an order of service, it is a spiritual activity with physical dividends.
Praise worship or appreciation exerts a direct lifting force on the worshipper or the praiser
HOW PRAISE AND WORSHIP/APPRECIATION BRING ELEVATION AND ACCELERATION:
1. By the impartation of supernatural strength (Neh. 8:10b; Hab. 3:19; Ps. 19:5; Joel 2:2, 7)
Where there is strength there is acceleration, and your praise gives you supernatural strength.
Praise gives you supernatural strength and supernatural strength helps you run faster than chariots and to jump obstacles
2. By the impartation of Divine favour (Acts 2:47)
You can’t praise God and lack favour; you can’t praise God and be a victim of disfavour.
If you will not close your mouth in praise, no devil will stop your favour.
Principalities are never superior to principles, and there is a principle of praise; when you wear the garment of praise, you connect with supernatural favour, lifting and openings.
3. By the unveiling of potentials (1Sam. 10; Prov. 18:16; 1Sam. 16:17)
When you praise God, the giftings in you are put under pressure for expression and manifestation.
By praise, every gifting that was available in the Old Testament, David expressed them.
Your praise will bring out of you talents , gifts and capacities you were not aware of, and your gift will bring your lift.
Your praise and appreciation of God on a continuous basis will bring out of you graces you were not aware were there and those gifts will take you to the palace.
4. By the impartation of Divine wisdom and inspiration (1 Kings 4:32; Prov. 8:15; 1 Kings 10:24-25; Acts 13:2)
Praise, worship and thanksgiving are mentality ventilators.
You cannot have the worship and lack the wisdom.
Wisdom makes you to reign; with wisdom comes stardom.
Also Read: The Praise of Faith by Paul Enenche
1. Always hunt for what to appreciate God for because appreciation is the fuel for praise and worship (Ps. 103:1-5)
2. Always appreciate God in advance of His intervention (John 6:11-12; Ps. 106:12)
It is proof of belief to dance even before you have seen
3. Avoid the temptation of murmuring and complaining (1Cor. 10:10; Eccl. 9:4)
Irrespective of your situation or that of the country, there is always something to thank God for.
Many times, it is when your situation is about to change that the devil will tempt you away.
As long as there is life, there is always hope.
It doesn’t matter what your situation is, if the devil has not succeeded in killing you, then what you are trusting God for is still possible.
PRAYERS FOR DIPLOMATS AND FOREIGN SERVICE STAFF:
Father, bless these nations represented here. Cause Your purpose for these nations to be fulfilled.
Father, draw these people closer to Yourself and let Your Presence in our nation be used as a point of contact to touch their various nations
Father, any country here represented that is going through any form of crisis, visit them with You power and anointing in Jesus’ Name.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR DIPLOMATS AND FOREIGN SERVICE STAFF:
- May the glory of the Lord on this altar visit your life and through you visit your country
- May The Lord visit your assignment
- Your path is shining and you are going more and more
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
- Everything putting your life under pressure, today is the end of it
- Your children shall do well; they shall be the head and not the tail. They shall take the top place sin their generation
- A Divine idea, revelation or wisdom is coming your way that is going to change your life!
- Anything that is a reproach in your family, today, that reproach is arrested!
- Your life will not be a mockery . Those that see you will follow you to know God!
- Proceed with a new dressing of favour!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, 07026385437 OR 08141320204.