The Dangerous Mind Demons By Pastor D. K. Olukoya
WEDNESDAY MANNA WATER SERVICE
JULY 8TH, 2020.
(SPECIAL LIVE BROADCAST)
TOPIC: THE DANGEROUS MIND DEMONS
TEXT: PROVERBS 4:23.
MINISTER: DR. D.K OLUKOYA (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)
Proverbs 4:23 – “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”
A man is a spirit, living in a body and having a soul. There are demons that torment the soul; that torments the mind.
There is a destructive spirit that has downgraded and demoted many destinies. The headquarters of this spirit is in the mind. It attacks concentration; thereby creating difficulty in paying attention. It is a very clever spirit.
The principle of clear profitable thinking and meditation is practically unknown to many because of this problem. It is true that meditation brings revelation. And revelation brings success. But when your attention span is being taken away by the enemy, then you have a serious problem indeed.
Inability to pay attention, inability to concentrate and inability to meditate are very serious spiritual problem that many who has it will not tell you. Herein lies some of the greatest problem of man: only few do profitable thinking.
Although thinking is a dangerous occupation but those who have this demonic spirit, to them thinking is a more dangerous occupation.
One of the greatest enemies of spiritual life is a wandering heart; somebody whose heart is vagabond. A prayer warrior is somebody who can concentrate on an issue and focus spiritual energy on that issue until it bows, break or die. Therefore, a wandering heart cannot be a prayer warrior.
- Mind blankness
- Unprofitable forgetfulness
- Memory loss
- Brain fatigue
- Non-absorption or slow absorption of information.
- Dreams are erased or when you cannot remember dreams when you wake up.
- Inability to focus
- Inability to concentrate
- Roaring and noisy house as if the house is a zoo
- Unfocused thinking
- Vagabond spirits in prayer
- Divided mind
- Mind confusion
- Attention deficiency
- Thoughts scattering
- Meditation deficiency
- Mind blocking
- Deadness of the mind
- Dryness of the mind
- Poverty of ideas
FACTORS THAT MAY CAUSE THESE:
- Generational curse
- Inherited character or something native to you.
- Lack of mental discipline through laziness or lack of training
- Spiritual lukewarmness
- Addiction to excitement
- Demonic possession, oppression or obsession.
- Fear, worry or anxiety
- Guilty conscience
- Rebellion of the heart
- Uncontrolled useful thinking
- Too much or too little exercise, rest or sleep.
- Improper diet – too much sugar, too much starches.
ACTIONS YOU SHOULD TAKE:
- Acknowledge that there is a problem
- Declare all curses broken in the name of Jesus.
- Initiate daily scripture meditation and memorisation
- Commit yourself to praise God in your life daily.
- Regular fasting
- Destroy by fire, all evil possessions that you have.
- Acknowledge all personal wrong and ask God to restore surrendered ground
- Do restitutions if applicable
- Set aside time for intensive Bible study
- Practice thinking on what God would want you think upon.
- Deliverance of the mind.
- Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.
- (Place your hand on your chest) O God arise and break every idol in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- My mind, hear the word of the Lord, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cobweb spirit, around my mind, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil cloud, on my mind, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, that want me to have a vagabond mind, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand of oppression, pointed at me, wither, in the name of Jesus.
- Any existence, oppressing my future, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O heavens arise, and disappoint my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Every oppressing power of my father’s house, I pull you down, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, that want me to build, but not live therein, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, that want me to desire good things, but not get there, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, biting my glory, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I vomit every strange thing, troubling my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Strangers from the waters, that are troubling my dream life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows assigned to kill my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, holding me down to the wrong level, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, assigned to block my ways, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to release bad people into my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and release the right people into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, saying it is over for me, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Activities of silent destroyers in my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of “working as a slave”, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and let every enemy of my destiny be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Every bewitchment of affliction, troubling my body, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that stopped the blessings of my father’s house, you cannot stop my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Owners of evil load, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy of darkness, working against my destiny, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever the enemy has stopped my glory, I recover my glory, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and take me to my glorious place, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that hate my existence, before I finish this prayer, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, running into darkness, to destroy me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.