SUPERNATURAL SHIFT IMPARTATION FOR MARRIED AND SINGLES
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): GENESIS 24:12-28, 32-33
MESSAGE TOPIC: FINDING AND BEING FOUND (1)
BY: DR. MRS. BECKY PAUL-ENENCHE
FINDING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MEN:
1. Prayer is a fundamental requirement for finding a wife. Your prayer provides the material that God will use to sew the item that you will wear i.e. The wife.
This refers to calculated praying – sit down with Scriptures and source verses that are relevant to your search.
When praying, it is very important to have generic requirements for a spouse and not boil down to unrealistic specifics.
Also Read: Prayer Facilitators by Pastor Paul Enenche
2. Be a worshipper (Gen. 24:26)
3. Be led by God (Gen. 24:27)
You must first of all be in the way; take steps to be led by God
When you pray, take out time to listen to what God has to say to you
4. Marry among the children of God; marry among the brethren (Gen. 24:27; 2Cor. 6:14).
Do not go for strangers; do not go for people who do not believe in the same principles you do
5. Be generous (Gen. 24:22)
6. Be a person of focus (Gen. 24:33)
Be strategic, target-specific and focused
If you don’t know where you are going, it becomes difficult for you to carry a wife along
BEING FOUND – REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WOMEN:
1. Virtue (Gen. 24:19)
A husband is not meant as a rescue mission; you are to complement his life and he is to complement your life
2. Be a wonder (Gen. 24:21)
3. Purity and integrity (Gen. 24:16)
Every time the bed is defiled, the foundation of that relationship is destroyed
4. Be wifely; be accommodating (Gen. 24:15)
Learn to be a little bit more wifely
There is a level of anti-sociality that is of no benefit
5. Generosity (Gen. 24:25)
No man wants a house where his wife drives visitors away
Father, give me direction, help me never to miss the way/mark. Help me to pray aright, do not allow the wrong people come my way. Open my eyes to see and know the right person you send my way Lord in Jesus’ Name