Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 12 January 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Is Christ In Your Vessel? (IV)
TOPIC: Is Christ In Your Vessel? (IV) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 12 January 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 25, Genesis 26, Matthew 10:1-31, Proverbs 1:20-33
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 3:1-19 (KJV)
1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?
10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
MEMORY VERSE: “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” – Colossians 1:27
The presence of God in your life is a living proof that indeed you are a child of God.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE THAT HENCEFORTH, YAHWEH WILL ANSWER HIS NAME IN YOUR LIFE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Mountain Top Life MESSAGE:
What should you do to have Christ in your vessel? Today, we will turn our attention to finding answers to this question. First, you should give your life to Christ and make Him your Lord and Saviour. The moment you do this genuinely, the Spirit of Christ will come to indwell you and you will begin to enjoy all the privileges of new birth, including having Christ as the Captain of your life’s vessel.
Secondly, you should live a life of absolute holiness and purity. The Lord and His Spirit are completely holy. They will not dwell in an unholy vessel. Therefore, for Christ to be the Captain of your vessel and journey with you, you need to hate sin with perfect hatred. Your thoughts, words and actions should conform to God’s word and be pure.
Thirdly, you should live in obedience and be a doer of the word of God. Those who live in constant disobedience and wilful sin cannot have the presence of our Holy God. If you want Jesus as the Captain of your vessel this year and beyond, you should study the word of God daily and live by it. God blesses the doer of His word. Living a life of obedience will enable you to enjoy His presence all the time.
In addition, you should ensure that you grow in your relationship with God daily. The assurance of having the Lord as the Captain of your vessel is tied to your intimacy with Him. Are you intimate with the Lord? What are you doing to improve your relationship with Him this year?
Furthermore, you can have Christ in your vessel by being a prayer addict. Prayer is a two-way communication between you and God. It is the greatest power and privilege that heaven has conferred on the believer to bring God’s presence to bear in human affairs and effect desired change to the glory of God. The Bible enjoins that we pray without ceasing and assures that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous person releases tremendous power, grace and miracles, etc.
Finally, you should serve God with your gifts and talents. When you consistently serve God with your gifts and talents, He will be the Captain of your life and take you to your desired haven, in Jesus’ name.
- My life, you must cooperate with the divine agenda, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of destiny fulfilment, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the spirit of grace and supplication, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to discover and use the gifts You have given me to serve You, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, redeem the time for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, take away uncleanness from my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus.
- O heaven over my life, open and remain perpetually open from now, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
QUENCHING THE RAGE
These prayers are to be prayed between 12:00 am and 12:15 am.
DAY 6: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- By the blood of Jesus, we break every demonic covenant made between any of our leaders and agents of satan against this church, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, anoint our ministers and leaders like warriors, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver our pastors, ministers and leaders from satanic distractions, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver the Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries worldwide from distractions and stagnation, in the name of Jesus.
- Everyone embarking on an evil journey to curse me, shall not return, in the name of Jesus.
- Garments of shame on my body, reducing my honour, tear, in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of shame made because of me, O Lord, put it on the maker, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deliver me; don’t let the wicked ones forcefully take my glory from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Everything I encountered in my father’s house, which has increased my battle, O Lord, step on them, in the name of Jesus.
- What I cannot release willingly to anyone, O Lord, never let anyone be able to take it away from me, in the name of Jesus.
- Clothes of honour that was removed from my life from the womb, I claim them back, in the name of Jesus.
- Aged person in my family house that is using my glory to elongate his or her lifespan, die now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My glory and my strength that are being used in the wilderness of slavery in the spirit, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of evil norms that I am being subjected to, O Lord, bring me out, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.