Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Ephesus: The Loveless Church (I)
TOPIC — Ephesus: The Loveless Church (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 13 September 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 1-3
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Revelation 2:1-7
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
MEMORY VERSE: “Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.” – Romans 13:10
Nothing can be compared to God’s love.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE LORD SHALL BAPTISE YOU WITH THE HEART THAT LOVES WITHOUT HOLDING BACK, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The first letter from Jesus was sent to the Church at Ephesus. For us to understand the letter, let us look at the city of Ephesus and the church that was there. The city of Ephesus was then a buoyant commercial centre of Asia and has an excellent harbor. It was like the banking centre of the whole world because it was very economically valuable. It was equally a city where a big temple for Diana, a goddess, was built. There was a great vault in the temple of Diana where nobody could think or dare to steal. It was therefore very safe to keep money and all sorts of valuables there (Acts 19). Acts 18:18-21 tells us that Paul came to Ephesus with the Christian couple who were great teachers of God’s word, Aquila and Pricilla. This tells us how much of God’s word was taught to the Ephesians Christians.
It is equally important to note that opposition was raised against the church, believing that the new faith is contrary to their idolatrous worship of Diana, the goddess of prosperity (Acts 19:23-44). Yet this church stood in their faith and love for Christ (Ephesians 1:11-19) against the predominant anti-Christ environment and tradition (Ephesians 2:12-13).
Beloved, even the church of today, like the Church in Ephesus, is confronted with many opposition in the world around us, traditions of men, strange beliefs and philosophy, riches, technology and more.
In Revelation 2:4, the Lord revealed that He had a thing against the church, although she was praised earlier for her good works in verse 2 and 3. He said, “Nevertheless…”. That means a word of caution here. Alas this church has left her first love! Verse 5 calls for instant repentance.
Today, the love of many Christians is waxing cold towards the Lord! Many do things just as a matter of routine and no more for the love of Christ. Beloved of the Lord, has your love for God also waxed cold? Are you still as fervent as when you started this race? Repent now and be restored. When you are restored, there is a reward. You will eat from the tree of life in the midst of the paradise of God. May we be partakers of this glorious opportunity, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, do not allow Your love to wax cold in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Darkness assigned against my spiritual life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Love of Christ, overshadow my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants me to offend God, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and help me to live and do what pleases You always, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of darkness, jump out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, restore Your love into my heart, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 13 September 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 4: Connecting The Unlimited Power
Scripture Reading: Joshua 6
Confession: Job 13:18-19 – Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified. Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.
Day 6: (Monday, September 13, 2021) – Break By 5pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 36: Psalms 103:13 – 119:107
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
- My best picture used against me in the coven of witchcraft, become a sword of death and destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles making me despair to accept that I will never make it again, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to turn my life to a strange case, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to make my destiny get used to frustration, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked animals, hear the word of God, come out of my destiny by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let Your shadow arise against all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let Your shadow deliver me from the shadow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, remove my name from the list of my enemy, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, exposing me to unending battles, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of darkness assigned to scatter my great expectations, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Deep battles that cannot be explained, lose your power over my life and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange problems that are glued to my glory, blood of Jesus, terminate them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to use me as a scape goat in my family, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers introducing wrong people to me to destroy me, O God, expose and disgrace them, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic powers tying my hands from producing good results, fire of God, consume them, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked elders using me to achieve a demonic purpose, thunder of God, destroy them now, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic mask causing evil label in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn herbalist working on my case, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power within me, assigned to convert me to a living dead, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle that has stolen my destiny, be terminated now, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, take me to where the crown on my head will speak, in Jesus’ name.
- Every power that says I will die in hardship, run mad, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand in bitterness, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life that the power of captivity is using against me, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle of financial nakedness, leave my life alone and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers pursuing my virtues from me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny that has been sacrificed to idols, blood of Jesus, bring it back to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers claiming my head for a stranger, receive the arrow of death and die, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.