Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 January 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Rewards Of Faith (III)
TOPIC: Rewards Of Faith (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 15 January 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 31:1-55, Matthew 12:1-21, Psalm 9:13-20
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 2 Chronicles 20:14-31 (KJV)
14 Then upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the Lord in the midst of the congregation;
15 And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the Lord unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
16 To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel.
17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the Lord with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the Lord will be with you.
18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the Lord, worshipping the Lord.
19 And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the Lord God of Israel with a loud voice on high.
20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever.
22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.
24 And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.
25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.
26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the Lord: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.
27 Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the Lord had made them to rejoice over their enemies.
28 And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and trumpets unto the house of the Lord.
29 And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries, when they had heard that the Lord fought against the enemies of Israel.
30 So the realm of Jehoshaphat was quiet: for his God gave him rest round about.
31 And Jehoshaphat reigned over Judah: he was thirty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and five years in Jerusalem. And his mother’s name was Azubah the daughter of Shilhi.
MEMORY VERSE: “Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.” – 1 Peter 1:8
Never be afraid to commit an unknown future to a known God.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, I PROPHESY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE GIFT OF FAITH, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Mountain Top Life MESSAGE:
Faith in God will give you the conviction to share His word. 2 Corinthians 4:13 says, “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.” Beloved, the grace, power and conviction to share the gospel and win souls for the Lord comes from the Holy Spirit as a result of the work of faith. It was the faith at work in Philip that enabled him to respond to the instruction of the Holy Spirit to share the gospel with the Ethiopian eunuch and to win his soul.
In addition, faith in God will give you spiritual strength. On this Psalm 27:3 says, “Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.” The same truth about faith giving you access to divine strength is noted in Psalm 31:24, Isaiah 30:15 and 1 John 5:4. You will do well to read and meditate on these verses.
The Bible affirms that faith in God gives the believer stability. 2 Chronicles 20:20 records this valid point, “And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.” Beloved, faith in God keeps you grounded, established and standing in the Lord.
Faith in God is a major source of joy for every true believer. Nehemiah 8:10 affirms that the joy of the Lord is your strength. Psalm 33:21 says this, “For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.” Even Psalms 146:5 adds, “Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God.”
Beloved, this year, specially ask God for the gift of faith, a mountain-moving and testimony-producing faith. I pray that your faith in God will bring forth good reports and make you a bigger bundle of testimonies than you were in the years gone by, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the faith that moves mountains, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, release upon me the faith that produces miracles and testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, increase and strengthen my faith, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be ashamed because I have faith in God, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of all possibilities, appear in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to demonstrate unwavering faith in God to the end, in the name of Jesus.
- I overcome unbelief and discouragement, in the mighty name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
QUENCHING THE RAGE
These prayers are to be prayed between 12:00 am and 12:15 am.
DAY 9: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Anything in our lives as a church, that is irritating God, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, fill our members and leaders with Your fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and shake this church. Dethrone those to be dethroned, incapacitate those to be incapacitated, humble those to be humbled, promote those to be promoted and exalt those to be exalted, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and walk into this church. Whip the profane ministers, moneychangers, selfish and ambitious men, and all that have turned this church to a place of merchandising and showmanship, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, draw me out of every pit of sorrow and trouble, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers benefiting from my suffering, lose your power over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, never let me use pity to surrender what is precious to me, either physically or spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Every internal battle preparing to open doors to external battles, O Lord set them ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil river flowing to take away my blessings during sleep or in my dream, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, shut the door against every weakness in the lives of people that surround me which the devil wants to use to pull me down, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles that sank the previous warriors, that is preparing to fight me, O Lord, make them sink, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil occurrences that happened to the previous warriors in my line, and have turned themselves to a curse, O Rock of Ages, smash them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, chase every spirit of Belial out of the people that surround me, in the name of Jesus.
- Warrior spirit sleeping in me, arise and manifest, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.