Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 23 September 2022 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Christian Leader
TOPIC: The Christian Leader (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 23 September 2022)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Isaiah 55, Isaiah 56, Isaiah 57:1-13, Ephesians 2, Psalm 110:1-7
FIRE SCRIPTURE: 1 Peter 5:2-10 (KJV)
2 Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
3 Neither as being lords over God’s heritage, but being examples to the flock.
4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
MEMORY VERSE: “Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;” – 1 Peter 5:2
Lead the way according to the mind and will of God.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP:
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
GOD WILL MAKE YOU AN EXEMPLARY LEADER IN THIS GENERATION, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
MFM Devotional For Today 2022 MESSAGE:
A leader is someone with a magnet in his heart and a compass in his head. A Christian leader is one that has the love of God in his heart. A Christian leader serves his flock in love and sincerity. A shepherd ought not to lord over God’s heritage, but be a good example to his flock (1 Peter 5:2,3). To be a Christian leader, you need to grow in God’s love daily else you will forsake the flock that Christ has entrusted to you. No leader can function effectively without passion for his followers. It is the passion that keeps you going even in the days of adversity. In John 10:29, Jesus said that none can pluck His sheep out of His Father’s hands. That is how much a shepherd should guard his flock.
Yesterday’s Devotional: MFM Devotional 22 September 2022 – Walk In The Spirit
John 4:34 says, “Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.” A Christian leader builds capacity to be able to defend, protect and feed his flock. Anyone whom God has appointed to lead His people is expected to take up the responsibility with all seriousness. A leader has been given followers by God to direct them in the path that God has ordained for them. Jesus’ focus was to finish the work which He was sent to the world to do. Every Christian leader will give account of the flock assigned to him. God said to Ezekiel in chapter 3:20 21, “Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”
A leader leads the way for others to follow. God in His wisdom has established an order for men. He made some leaders and others followers. Ask God for grace so that their blood will not be required of you.
- Power to be a good leader, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not mislead my flock, in the name of Jesus.
- Grace to finish the work of God gloriously, overshadow my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every attack against the oil of leadership upon my head, receive confusion, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of backwardness attacking my ministry, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Wolves in the midst of my sheep, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to use my flock against me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME – 23 September 2022
PRAYER BATTLE (3)
SECTION 5: BLOOD OF JESUS, SPEAK FOR ME
SCRIPTURE READING: Hebrews 12
CONFESSION: Revelation 12:11-12: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
DAY 7: (Friday, September 23, 2022)
BREAK BY 5PM [Local Time]
THE BIBLE IN 70 DAYS
Day 47: Lamentation 5:4 – Ezekiel 1:1 – 19:8
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (To be said daily)
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (To be said on Fridays)
- O God, arise, and drive away every demon from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, break every known and unknown curse in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise, scatter and cut off the spirits and ordinances that are against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, it is not by force that I walked in my former destiny; let a new one come now, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let Your Spirit go after evil spirits upholding evil doors and barriers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, lay hold on the horns of this year and the spirit of this year and command them and everything in them to serve me, in Jesus’ name.
- Father Lord, let the righteousness of Your work begin to work in my life henceforth, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, remove the gates of sicknesses and diseases from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, remove the bars, condemnations and ordinances of sicknesses and diseases from me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, crown me with Your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, translate me and transfer me into Your new season, in the name of Jesus.
- The wind of the wicked shall not locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- I am a new man standing. I am a new spirit standing. I am a new glory standing. I am a new anointing standing, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, light me up with Your fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the vow of Your blood keep me, in the name of Jesus.
- In the days of trouble, let me be invisible, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou fire of God, begin to burn in my temple, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I become the sanctuary of God, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, the Lord shall not hide His secret from me, in Jesus’ name.
- Henceforth, I am the responsibility of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let every covenant of the blood come alive in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- From today, I shall be refined and glorified by God, in Jesus’ name.
- In the days of my weakness, O Lord, give me strength, in Jesus’ name.
- In the days of my strength, O God, give me testimonies, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, let all my sufficiency be in the blood, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, let me find grace in the blood in all seasons, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, let me find joy in all aspects of my life through the blood, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange powers reporting me to a wicked king, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
PRAYER OF PRAISE AND THANKSGIVING (TO BE SAID DAILY)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
PRAYERS FOR THE NATION (TO BE SAID ON FRIDAYS)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
2022 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.