Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 9 June 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Faith Without Works (I)
TOPIC: Faith Without Works (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 9 June 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Kings 8; 2 Chronicles 5
FIRE SCRIPTURE: James 2 :14-16
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
MEMORY VERSE: “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.” – James 2:26
Passive faith is like a gun without a bullet.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
YOUR FAITH SHALL NOT FAIL YOU, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The pivot of our relationship with the Almighty God is the concluded work of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. His resurrection is the seal of our sonship while faith is the cornerstone of our lifestyle in the kingdom. Everything in the kingdom of God is driven by the power of faith. No child of God can please Him without faith. In Hebrews 11:6, the Bible says, “But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”
Faith, simply put means absolute trust in God. It means accepting and believing who God says He is. It means having confidence in the truth that God can do what He has promised to do. Faith is a confident belief that our God can never lie and He can never fail. Faith is believing in the totality of the declared counsel of God as entrenched in the Holy Bible, which is the Christian manual of operation. Faith is working side by side with the awesome God without worrying or caring how things will work out. This biblical faith is activated in the believer through the word of God: “Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).
However, faith must be accompanied by action. You need not fold your arms thinking that things will just happen. You need to take appropriate steps to back up your faith in God. You must demonstrate your faith by swinging into action. For example, if you have been praying for employment, then go out and search for jobs. You should also acquire relevant academic qualification and certifications as well as relevant soft skills, hand skills and job interview skills that will earn you your dream job. But if you only pray and pray without searching for anything to do, then your faith is without works. May the Lord grant you understanding, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- I magnify You, O Lord, my Father, because you are ever faithful, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows fired to weaken my faith, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost, quicken my faith by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to paralyse my faith, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, break forth in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational covenant programmed to weaken my spiritual life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, renew my faith, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM SINGLES FASTING & PRAYER – JUNE 9, 2021 – DAY 18
As I make this confession, I declare to the devil that I am not ignorant of who I am in Christ. I am born again and I belong to God. Jesus bought me with His precious and blameless blood and He has translated my life from the kingdom of darkness into His kingdom of light.
I confess and decree that this is my season of marital celebration. The Lord will have mercy on me. My Saviour will shower me with His favour for marital breakthrough that will make me forget my past tears. I do not have any reason to worry because my God will never come late in my case.
I am peculiar and unique. My story will end in glory. My God has the final say and He will make me to laugh last over my marital foes.
I begin to prophetically dance the way I would dance on my wedding day. I will sing for joy and my joy shall be full. This is my season, my time has come. My marriage shall be fruitful, I shall not have delay in child bearing. The Lord has counted me worthy among those who will get married this year. I may not understand how it will happen but my God will bring it to pass because He is a mysterious God. His ways are different from those of men.
Some trust in chariots. Some trust in horses. Some trust in other gods and some trust in their wisdom, but I put my trust in the name of the Lord. I have faith in God because He has never failed and He will never fail. I am blessed, my life partner is blessed, my marriage is blessed, and the children that God will give me are blessed. I will be a source of blessing to my life partner. I shall live long to enjoy my marriage in good health and prosperity. And by this time next year, my marital status would have changed; my testimony will be full and complete. The God of Israel will bless me maritally without
adding any sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
I make the confession, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!!
NOTE: Make the Personal confession before you start the prayer each day for the section.
SECTION 3: I WILL SING MY SONG AND DANCE MY MARITAL VICTORY DANCE
Scripture: Psalm 40:1-17
Confession: Job 22:28 – “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.”
Praise and Worship
PRAYERS FOR MORNING SESSION
- Oh Lord, let every device of the enemy against my marital destiny be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force, scaring away my marriage partner, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant working against my marital destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy by fire, every demonic instrument fashioned against my marriage and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- All boasting powers delegated against my marriage, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my marriage from the hands of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power chasing away my divine helpers, die in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let heavenly fire ignite my marital life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let the anointing for marital breakthrough fall powerfully on me, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, give me divine prescription to my marital problems today, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to overcome obstacles to my marital breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, anoint my eyes to see divine vision, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage shall not be in struggle but in prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord let this year be the end of my stubborn marital pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, my father let not my name disappear from your book of remembrance this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the confidence of the wicked against my marital life this year be broken asunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hand that will point against my marriage and destiny this year shall dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, forgive me for any wrong decision or wrong action or thought, that I engaged in, in the
name of Jesus.
- Lord, give unto me the Eagle eye and eyes of Elisha to foresee marital problems, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, help me to erect safeguards to prevent marriage break up, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.