TOPIC: Where Have You Laid Him? (Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Saturday, 14 April 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: John 11:33-35
And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.” – John 11:43
Jesus used questions to teach us vital spiritual truths. Jesus never asked a question because He did not know the answer but because He wanted to emphasise certain spiritual truths. Afterall He is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent. In a village called Bethany, Jesus had a dear relationship with a family of three, Mary, Martha and Lazarus. It was in this family that Lazarus, one of the family members, died. Jesus was sent for while he was sick but got to Bethany after after Lazarus had died for four days. When Jesus saw all the people weeping, He was also moved in the spirit and wept. Afterwards, Jesus asked where Lazarus, the man who had been dead for four days, was laid.
Jesus asked this question, ‘Where have you laid him’ to mean show me;
1. Where you gave up.
2. Where you stopped believing.
3. The point at which you stopped believing in miracle.
4. The point at which you stopped expecting a change.
5. The point at which all hope and faith were lost.
6. The point at which you all agreed this is far beyond solution.
7. Your great disappointment, despair, grief and regrets.
Are you reading this devotional this morning and your case is as described above? Jesus is asking you, “Where did you lay your own Lazarus?” Have you given up on that situation? Now, Jesus is visiting you because of the relationship you have with Him. If you will hand your case over to Jesus, He will order the tombstone to be rolled away and will call out your Lazarus to come forth from the tomb. Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Lazarus come forth,” And Lazarus, who was dead for four days, came forth. No situation is above Jesus, nothing is impossible with Him. You are coming out of the ugly situation, in Jesus’ name. Your storyline is changed for glory, in Jesus’ name.
No creature is great enough to swallow its creator.
You shall sing your own song and dance your own dance.
1. I lay my burden, plans and worries at the foot of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. I invite the king of kings to take over my life situation, in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for loving me, in Jesus’ name.
5. My Lazarus, come forth, in Jesus’ name.
6. My life is not for sale, therefore, devil release me, in the name of Jesus.
7. The resurrection power of Jesus Christ, fall upon me, in Jesus’ name.
If you missed yesterday devotional, please click to read MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional HERE
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes’ Notice Board: Please do not prolong your salvation if you have not repented. Many are going home daily and tomorrow maybe too late…There is still hope, JESUS LOVES YOU!