Open Heaven 13 February 2020 Thursday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – The Beloved III
Topic: The Beloved III (Open Heaven 13 February 2020)
Memorise: “Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.” – John 13:23
Read: John 13:21-26 (KJV)
21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
23 Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
25 He then lying on Jesus’ breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
Bible in One Year: Leviticus 1-4
Open Heaven 13 February 2020 Thursday MESSAGE:
Jesus likes to be in the company of His co-labourers. Like we saw in His earthly ministry, at a time He was with “the five hundred”, then with “the seventy”, followed by “the twelve”, then ‘the three’, and finally ‘the one beloved’.
Imagine being a beloved in God’s company; you would be able to safely rest on His chest (John 13:23-26) and feel His heartbeat. You would hear secrets He won’t reveal to others.
“He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” – Psalm 103:7
If there is going to be only one beloved of God in my generation, it must be me. I know I am God’s beloved because once in a while, He tells me secrets. He can tell you too, you only have to rest your head on His chest first.
He can’t trust you with His secret if all you do is offer hasty prayers to Him rather than getting lost in His presence for hours every day.
The one who will receive special revelations from God must rest on His bosom daily. When by God’s grace, I announce the prophesies at the beginning of a new year, it is because I have spent time resting my head on the chest of my Master. Such revelations don’t come during five minutes prayers, they come with extended fellowship with God. During the Holy Ghost service, when by the inspiration of God, I say “There is someone here….” It is because I have shut myself in, fasting and praying, spending time on the chest of my Master for days before the programme.
If your head is just by the chest of the Master, you would have noticed that his heart is beating for souls. He is seriously looking for labourers who will win souls for Him. You can’t be His beloved and not talk to someone about Christ at every opportunity you have. If you want to become a beloved of God start behaving like one right away.
Open Heaven 13 February 2020 Thursday Reflection:
If you claim to be His beloved, where are the souls you have won for Him?
Hymn 7: Great Is Thy Faithfulness
1 Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
2 Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.
3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow—
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
RCCG FIFTY (5O) DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE FOR THURSDAY 13TH OF FEBRUARY, 2020
DAY 34: PRAYER FOR FULFILMENT OF PROPHECY 4 GENERAL
- Bless the Lord for the salvation of your soul.
- Thank God for the gift of life, for it is only the living that can praise God, Psa 115:17
- Thank God for the gift of accurate prophecy upon our Daddy, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God.
- Thank God for his promises through prophecy for you this year. Isaiah 9:6
- Thank God for fulfilling all the prophecies for last year.
- Thank God in advance for the fulfillment of the prophecies for this year.
- Thank God for the grace he bestowed upon the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God to stand and watch upon the tower to hear what God will say this year, Hab. 2:1.
- Father, please help me to receive my prophecy through prayer in Jesus name, 1ki,18:42-45.
- Father, arise and scatter anything and everything that can hinder my prophecy from being fulfilled in Jesus name, Psa 68:1.
- Father, please by your mercy, take me to the location where my prophecy will be fulfilled in Jesus name Gen.26:12-14,
- Father, please by your mercy connect me with my destiny helpers that will lead to the fulfillment of my prophecy in Jesus name. Gen.41:9-14
- Father please by your mercy, help me to do every charity that will lead to speedy fulfillment of my prophecy this year in Jesus name, Gen.18:1-14, 2ki 4:8-16
- Father, I reject every negative prophecy over me and my family in Jesus name, Psa 91:7-8
- Father, I reject every negative prophecy over my nation in Jesus name,
- Father, please by your mercy let your Church enjoy the great turn around this year in Jesus name.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.