Open Heaven 13 July 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – The Woman In Ministry
Open Heaven 13 July 2022 TOPIC: The Woman In Ministry
MEMORISE: “Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:” – 1 Peter 3:8 (KJV)
READ: Esther 4:13-16 (KJV)
13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews.
14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
15 Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer,
16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalms 113-115
Open Heaven 13 July 2022 MESSAGE:
Today is my wife’s birthday and I just want to share some things that women in ministry can learn from her walk with God. One of the most obvious qualities my wife possesses, which has helped her succeed in ministry even as it has greatly impacted my walk with God is her compassionate heart. If you know anything about love, you know that love gives. Not only does she give substance, she also gives time and affection. She is always willing to spend and be spent for the sake of the sheep (2 Corinthians 12:15). Many people think that she gives because we have been blessed by God now; what they don’t know is that she has been giving on this same scale even when things were tough for us. There was one day I almost stopped her when she gave our last tuber of yam to someone in need. If you want to succeed in ministry, you must be willing to spend and be spent. Until God has seen your compassion for the few sheep He has given to you, He will not give you more.
For women who are in ministry because their husband is there also, there is a lot to learn too. When the Bible says in Proverbs 31:11 that the heart of the virtuous woman’s husband safely trusts in her, you need to ask yourself, “Can my husband safely trust me with certain parts of his ministry and not be bothered at all?” If you are to be his help meet – suited to his needs, yet he has to handle everything, then what exactly are you helping him with?
There are departments in The Redeemed Christian Church of God that I don’t even bother myself about at all and I have never heard a bad report from them in all the years that my wife has been handling them. She handles the children’s ministry, the hospitality unit, feeding of the guests and even feeding of the millions of people who come for our programmes. My heart safely trusts in her and I have never regretted it. Your wife has a big role to play in how far you will go in ministry. I know I certainly wouldn’t have enjoyed this level of success without my wife by my side. She is a special blessing from God to me. She supports me spiritually too. She prays for me constantly and many times joins me in fasting for 40 days and nights. God bless you, my darling wife. Together, we will finish well, in Jesus’ name.
Open Heaven 13 July 2022 KEY POINT:
Please pray for all the women in ministry, that they will do the work of God with compassion for the sheep. Pray for your Pastor’s wife, that she will be a great blessing to his ministry, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven 13 July 2022 HYMN 8: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way
1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.
4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
RCCG 10 DAYS MID-YEAR FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
DAY 10: WEDNESDAY JULY 13TH, 2022.
BIBLE TEXT: LEVITICUS 25:13, JEREMIAH 29:10
Jubilee is a completion of a cycle. Biblically; It is a year of emancipation and restoration. Seventy years anniversary of annual convention is a perfect cycle, and surely God is about to do something great.
- Let us thank and praise God for the conventions we have had. 1Thes 5:18, Psa 103:1-5.
- Let us thank God lavishly with our songs of praise and adoration for He is the Alpha and Omega of it all.
- Praise Him, for he his our help in ages past and our hope for the years to come
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, remembers all your promises for my life; and bring then to fulfillment this year. Gen 30:22
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, remembers all your promises for my nation; and bring then to fulfillment this year. Genesis 30:22
- Father; It is a year of perfect jubilee, cause a serious Revival in us such that, by our shout of AMEN; demons will flee. Luke 10:18
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have said “It is appointed time” do not pass me by, Let my time come this time around. Psalm 102:13
- Father; It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have said “The Siege is Over” Let every siege be over in my life. 2 Kings 7:1
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have said “The Siege is Over” Arise as a Consuming fire to deal with all kidnappers, bandits and forces of terror in our nation in Jesus name.
- Father; It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have said “The Siege is Over” Arise and put an end to famine, fear of terror and all forms of bad governance in our nation in Jesus name
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee; As You have prophesied “Fresh breath” breathe afresh on me, and all that concerns me. Genesis 2:7
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have Promise “Miracles” You are the Miracle Worker, let there be unprecedented harvest of miracles for us this year in Jesus name
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have promised “Joy of the Lord” dry up every fountain of sorrow and open up fountain of unspeakable joy in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
- Father, It is a year of perfect jubilee, You have promised “Joy of the Lord” Let our joy be full and overflow in Jesus name
- Father; It is a year of perfect jubilee, remember us for mercy sake and heal our land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Open Heavens 2022 Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC. Open Heaven for Today 2022
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus’ name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.