Topic: Connecting Divine Preservation [Seeds of Destiny 2 November 2019 Devotional]
To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.
SCRIPTURE: He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalms 105:14-15
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.
Preservation in this context connotes exemption and protection from danger and harm. So, when God guards, protects and exempts His children from danger and harm, it is called Divine preservation or Supernatural preservation.
The truth is, God is a specialist in the preservation of His children. The Most High God is interested in the welfare of His people. To be called by God is to be preserved by Him. The Caller is also the Preserver.
Now, what are the keys to Divine Preservation?
- Upright Living: To be upright is to end right up – far above the reach of the enemy. Righteousness takes you to the realm that is beyond the reach of harm. (Isaiah 33:15-16).
- Dwelling in God’s Presence: The secret place of God is the safest place for a man’s life. (Psalms 91:1)
- Kingdom Assignment: You cannot carry out an ambassadorial assignment and not have diplomatic immunity. In the same manner, you cannot carry out Kingdom assignment and not have Divine (heavenlimatic) immunity. To serve God is to be saved by God. To serve God is to be safe in life. (Exodus 23:25)
I prophesy to you in these ‘…mber’ months; God shall preserve you and your loved ones against every satanic wickedness and onslaught, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.
- Determine to live a life devoid of iniquity and compromise.
- Anything that keeps you away from God’s Presence is an enemy of your preservation – fight it.
- Be brutally involved in kingdom assignment especially soul-winning.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Keys to Divine Preservation part 1
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I connect to Your preservation power for the safety of my life, family and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name
DAILY READING: Ezek 3:16 to 6:14, Heb 4:1 to 16, Ps 104:24 to 35, Prov 26:27
QUOTE: The secret place is a hiding place and no devil can find whom God hides. Culled from 22 laws of life- Volume 2 by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Eagles’ eyes have a million light-sensitive cells per square mm of retina, five times more than a human’s 200,000.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your preservation in this season is decreed in the Name of Jesus Christ. Every weapon fashioned against you and your family is refired back to senders in Jesus’ Name.
Today’s devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.