PROPHETIC SERVICE – 24TH MARCH 2019
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PROVERBS 4:18; 10:22
MESSAGE TOPIC: STABILIZING AND MULTIPLYING THE BLESSING
PROVERBS 4:18; 10:22 – “4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” KJV
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding what it entails to stabilise in the Blessing and then multiply the Blessing of God in our lives.
There are many children of God today who don’t know what it means to dwell in the Blessing of God.
Many experience seasons of good times and then return to seasons of scarcity and shortage.
God is a God of principles and when you follow the principles of God, you experience the products of God.
When you follow His secrets, you experience His success.
Fasting and prayer can make you a spiritual giant but it is not one of the laws for financial authority. It is possible to have financial dominion and spiritual audacity together if the various laws are applied.
WHAT TO DO TO BE STABLE AND MULTIPLY IN THE BLESSING:
1. Uphold the practice of the Tithe
FACTS ON THE TITHE:
a. The Tithe was revealed before the law of Moses was given (Gen. 14:18-20— 18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. 19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: 20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.)
b. The Tithe was commanded by the law of Moses (Lev. 27:30)
c. The Tithe was upheld by the prophets (Mal. 3:8-10)
d. The Tithe was commended by the Master Jesus (Matt. 23:23)
e. The Tithe was validated by the Apostles as a practice recognised in Heaven (Heb. 7:7-8)
The payment of Tithes is not for the benefit of the Church or of the pastor
WHAT THE ACTION OF THE TITHE COMMUNICATES:
i. Tithing is the action of putting God first in our resources (Matt. 6:33)
ii. Tithing is the action that confirms our understanding of God’s ownership of all things (Ps. 24:1; Acts 17:28)
iii. Tithing is the action that confirms our faithful stewardship of God’s resources in our care (Matt. 22:20-21)
iv. Tithing is the action that confirms our mastery of money (Matt. 6:24; Luke 16:13)
v. Tithing is the action that confirms our understanding of the Covenant of supernatural supplies (Gen. 8:20-22; Deut. 8:18; 16:17)
When a man does not give towards God, no prayer or fasting can make him receive anything
THE IMPACT OF THE TITHE:
1. The Tithe is the Blessing Covenant activator and connector (Gen. 14:18-20)
2. The Tithe gives supernatural access to Heaven’s economy (Mal. 3:10)
It moves you to the realm of existence beyond the limitations of earthly economy
3. The Tithe grants Divine insurance for the resources of the practitioner (Mal. 3:11)
As a tither, you are not permitted to be a victim of permanent losses.
4. The Tithe opens the Heavens for the irrigation of the works of the hands and the seeds of the earth (Mal. 3:10-12)
To give without tithing is like planting in dry ground.
5. The Tithe opens the Heavens for the rain of Divine resources (Mal.3:8-10)
Divine resources refer to – Divine wisdom, favour, strength, presence and direction
- Take the time to understand the Tithe
- Embrace the practice with deep understanding and faith (Heb. 4:2)
- Attack the practice tirelessly (Gal. 6:9)
What we do occasionally don’t bring results, it is what we do persistently and tirelessly that bring results.
Father, I receive Divine wisdom, Divine favour, Divine strength, Divine Presence and Divine direction, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I receive the grace for consistency in the practice of the Tithe, in Jesus’ Name
PRAYER FOR THE MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY
- Use them as point of contact for the stability and serenity of Nigeria
- That God will preserve the lives of the men and women of the military and paramilitary
- Making demands on justice and equity in this sector and rule in the fear of the Lord
Father, we commit the armed forces, the paramilitary and defence corps of Nigeria into Your hands. Visit our Nation through the forces and establish peace, tranquillity and serenity in our Nation Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, preserve Your children in the armed forces, military and paramilitary forces, they shall not be wasted in the hands of wicked people, criminals and insurgents, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, in our Nation, we ask that justice and equity shall prevail in the forces, in Jesus’ Name.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY:
- I prophesy your distinction!
- Your life shall not be wasted in the hands of wicked people
- I declare justice and equity in the forces
- None of the forces of destruction shall prevail in our Nation in Jesus’ Name!
- All those fighting and protecting this Nation in the field, you shall not be wasted!
- In the Name of Jesus, every deposit in my life that my Father in Heaven has not planted, you are uprooted! GO!
- I prophesy to you today, whatever you came here with that is not working well, it is working now!
- Everything that is dead in your life or that has stopped moving, I declare they are rising and moving now!
- Every affliction you came here with leaves you alone and returns back to hell
- The celebration you are experiencing now shall follow you from the church to your house and beyond!
- Celebration shall never depart from your life!
- Everywhere your resources are tied, systems are put under pressure to release what is yours.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, 07026385437 OR 08141320204