Divine Provisions by Pastor Paul Enenche
MARCH 2020 ANOINTING SERVICE – 8TH MARCH 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 23:1-6
MESSAGE TOPIC: DIVINE PROVISION (SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY)
- Understanding the God of supernatural supplies (Divine provision)
- Understanding the way to supernatural supplies (Divine provision)
God is a Divine Provider, He is a supernatural Supplier
Everything about the God we serve is extraordinary and supernatural
For every child of God, the supernatural is designed to be a consistent part of your life
WHAT IS DIVINE PROVISION (SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY)?
- Divine provision (supernatural supply) is provision or supply whose source or origin is beyond human or earthly sources
- Divine provision (supernatural supply) is provision or supply that is beyond the scope of human labour, wisdom, expertise or knowledge
- Divine provision (supernatural supply) is provision or supply that is inexhaustible, unfinishable – cannot run out
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF DIVINE PROVISION (SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY):
- The ram that was caught in the thicket for Abraham (Gen. 22:11-14)
Covenant servants of God qualify for arrested supplies
Supply from God is a reality – you don’t have to kill yourself to get what they get
- The water from the Rock in the wilderness (Ex. 17:3-7)
For Covenant people, God brings incredible supply from impossible places
There is no place on the earth that does not have supply if God opens it up for you.
- Elijah and the raven (1Kings 17:1-6)
Covenant will make God put contrary individuals and systems under pressure to release desired treasure
- The money in the mouth of the fish that paid the bill of the Master and Peter (Matt. 17:24-27)
Covenant people get needed supply from unlikely places
- The multiplication of five loaves and two fishes to feed 5,000 men beside women and children (John 6:11-14)
The Covenant moves people from the realm of never enough to the realm of far more than enough
When you are connected to Covenant, wherever you are is good enough for a starting point
- Hagar, Ishmael and the well of water (Gen. 21:15-19)
Many of us pass around resources we can’t see; many experience frustration in the midst of resources they can’t see
The Covenant opens the eyes of God’s people to see supplies that ordinary eyes don’t see
Most times the solution is near the problem, many questions have answers that are nearby
- The manna in the wilderness for the children of Israel (Ex. 16:11-15; Ps. 78:15-19)
The Covenant is the secret of shocking supplies – provision beyond comprehension
The Covenant furnishes for you a table in the wilderness; it sets for you a table where there is not even meant to be a chair (Ps. 78:19)
It is not about location, it is about Divine connection
- Elisha and the Shunamite woman (2Kings 4:8-11)
The Covenant brings unsolicited favours that translate into unbelievable supplies
If you have to beg or sweat for everything you get in life then something is wrong
- The miracle of turning water into wine (John 2:1-11)
The Covenant takes what you have and returns it to you as what you need
H2O turned to C6H12O6 when Jesus turned water into wine
God multiplies what you have and adds what you lack to give you what you need
- The miracle of catch of fishes for the Apostle Peter (Luke 5:1-6)
The Covenant takes a person from the realm of extreme frustration to the realm of extreme provision
- The miracle of the quails from the sea (Num. 11:31-32)
Everybody looks for things but things look for Covenant people (Matt. 6:33)
The wind of the Lord blows supplies in the direction of Covenant people
- The miracle of the preservation of the widow of Zarephath by the Prophet Elijah (1Kings 17:6-16)
The Covenant is the guarantee of continuous supply in the midst of generational scarcity
Connection to the Covenant is connection to inexhaustible, unfinishable supplies
- The miracle of provision for the rescue of the sons of the prophet’s widow (2Kings 4:1-7)
The Covenant is the key to rescue from the embarrassments and harassments of scarcity
- The miracle of the post-resurrection catch of fishes by Peter (John 21:1-6)
The Covenant allocates due reward for undue labour
The Covenant shows you the right side to deploy effort in order to see result
God has ways to make His people to abound in supplies
- The miracle of the post-resurrection Divine supply on the seashore (John 21:8-9)
The Covenant can bring non-existent provision into immediate existence
The Covenant will give you beyond your labour
SCRIPTURES THAT CONFIRM THAT GOD IS A DIVINE PROVIDER/SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIER:
i. Deuteronomy 8:6-14, 18;
ii. Psalm 35:27-28;
iii. Philippians 4:16-19
It is righteousness to be connected to Divine supplies; there is a realm God wants to bring you to that praise will be continually in your mouth
Glory is an account
Refuse to have a plastic mentality; believe God for anything. God can bring your supplies from anywhere
Don’t limit your life to a particular source or location
iv. Psalm 37:25-26;
v. Job 22:21-28;
vi. Joel 2:23-27
vii. Psalm 112:1-10
viii. Haggai 2:6-9
ix. 3 John 1:2
SECRETS OF DIVINE PROVISION (SUPERNATURAL SUPPLY):
- Ensure that the Lord is your Shepherd (Ps. 23:1; Gal. 6:17; John 10:27)
Be His sheep (John 10:27)
It is only when God is your Shepherd that you don’t want; ensure that you don’t own your life, ensure that it is God indeed that owns your life
Ensure that His mark of ownership is obvious on your life
Ensure that you don’t live to your own purpose
If the Lord is not your Shepherd, you must want and need must arise
Be His sheep so that everything about your life will be the responsibility of the Shepherd
Standing for God may cost initially but the pay is higher than the cost
- Ensure that you are subject to His instructions, guidance and directions (Ps. 23:2; Isa. 48:17-19, 21; Ps. 85:8; Job 22:22-25)
If He is not leading you, the waters cannot be still
There are guidelines for Covenant abundance
Follow His leading and you will find the waters; follow His guidelines and you will find the green lands
If He leads you, the waters will be still; if you lead yourself the water will be stormy (Ps. 23:2)
- Ensure that you remain connected to His House forever (Ps. 23:5-6; Matt. 6:33)
His House is your passion and His Kingdom is your greatest concern
God will not give you prosperity that will take you to hell
When you become a billionaire, the proof that you know God is that it will increase your church attendance
Father, I come before You today. I receive the grace to dwell in Your House forever. I am available to Your direction and are subject to Your guidance. I am available for Your supplies. Have Your way in my life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord Jesus, thank You for Your Word. I am available to You Lord. I am connected to Your House. My ears are open to Your instruction. I give myself to You oh Lord of my life, take me as Yours, in Jesus’ Name.
Lord Jesus, I am before You today, help me to live for You to be connected, addicted and tied to Your House. Help me to be subject to Your direction and guidance. Help me to live as Your sheep, I receive grace to be Your sheep, in Jesus’ Name.
ANOINTING FOCUS (DEUTERONOMY 8:18; ISAIAH 10:27):
Anointing for Supernatural Supplies
- I declare the destruction of every yoke around your life: financial bondage, disfavour, empty-handedness, by the reason of this Anointing, oh you yoke you are broken!
- Systems are put under pressure, they lose their sleep, peace and rest until all that is yours enters into your hands
- By reason of this Anointing, your eyes are open to see resources that the ordinary eyes cannot see
- Receive the release of unsolicited favours
- The Lord multiply what you have and add what you lack
- I decree your movement from extreme frustration to extreme provision
- The grace to remain His sheep, to hear and do what He says and to abide in His House is released upon you now!
PRAYERS FOR TRADERS, SALESPEOPLE & BUSINESS PEOPLE IN NIGERIA:
Father, draw them to Yourself, help them to know You and give them a closer relationship with You than they have known before. Do it Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, use them to draw people to Yourself; use them to bring people to know You, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, bless the work of their hands, let supernatural supplies answer for them this week as a sign that You have reached out to them, in Jesus’ Name.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TRADERS, SALESPEOPLE & BUSINESS PEOPLE IN NIGERIA:
- A closer relationship with God
- The capacity to connect others to God
- Supplies, sales and opportunities in business that they have never seen before
- Every witchcraft power after your life is now broken!
- Every ancestral and generational curse is now broken!
- Before the month is over, a ‘raven’ shall give you supply
- Very shortly, your life will be a shock to people!
- Before this month ends, you are shifting to another realm
- God shall open your eyes to see a supply that others cannot see
- The last time you complained of shortage shall be the last forever!
- A House you didn’t know how it was built, you will enter into that house and live there
- Systems are put under pressure to lose their peace, sleep and rest until what is yours enters into your hands!
- Supernatural supplies shall be your testimony
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.