Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 10 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Caring With A Godly Heart (III)
TOPIC: Caring With A Godly Heart (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 10 September 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 4-6
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 11:24-28
24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.
25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
26 He that withholdeth corn, the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it.
27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.
28 He that trusteth in his riches shall fall; but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.
MEMORY VERSE: “The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.” – Proverbs 11:25
The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but how happy other people can be because of you. Let goodness flow from you into other lives!
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I DECREE UPON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU BECOME A SHOWCASE OF GOD’S GOODNESS AND POWER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Jesus Christ remains our Ultimate Role Model in caring. He lived and cared for persons of various categories, status, age, spirituality notwithstanding. He is compassionate and loving. He knows the mind of men. He knows their needs even before they say it. Jesus came to heal, save and deliver. He heals the sick, binds the broken hearted and liberates those in bondage. He expects us to do the same, esteeming others before ourselves. It is a mark of humility and brokenness. He said, “Greater works than this shall ye do…” (John 14:12).
Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Caring is an act of peace and kindness. Only with Him and through Him can we achieve this all-encompassing peace, both in the giver and the recipient. Caring God’s own way brings cure to sick and hurting minds. It involves speaking words of encouragement and edification to strengthen the weak. There are many in need of inner healing all around you, both in and out of Church. Have you ever cared for the aged around you, the less privileged and the helpless? Decide to do something today. Start from somewhere. Don’t despise the day of little beginning.
Be kind, all the same, even when you are not cared for! Every small drop of kindness from you to others becomes a ripple, spreading beyond you and your lifetime in the ocean of life. These acts of kindness write volume about you on the table of the hearts of men. Scriptures repeatedly made mention of caring for one another as being the very heart of God (Proverbs 19:17), and signs of good and healthy Christian lifestyle (Romans 12:10,13).
Keeping to yourself or being stingy with your love and substance amounts to miserliness, in every manner of it. Unfortunately, no man increases under such practices (Proverbs 11:24)
Apostle Paul said far beyond his harrowing experience in ministry, the care of Churches is utmost on his mind (2 Corinthians 11:28). What an affirmation of genuine love for souls! He constantly taught brethren how to spend and be spent, for the sake of caring for fellow Christians. Most importantly, he emphasised the issue of giving willingly and cheerfully, not grudgingly (2 Corinthians 9:6-8). He taught them to give not only their substance but first themselves. This true and genuine service is pleasing unto God (Hebrews 13:16).
- O Lord, help me to do what is pleasing unto You, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, make me a cheerful giver and not a grudge, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me strong for others to lean on, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and make me a reliable steward of Your resources, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to be a vessel of honour fit for Your use, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of Mammon, I refuse to be your slave, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of love, kindness and goodness from the Lord, possess me now, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 10 September 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 4: Connecting The Unlimited Power
Scripture Reading: Joshua 6
Confession: Job 13:18-19 – Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified. Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.
Day 3: (Friday, September 10, 2021) Break By 5pm [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 33: Psalms 22:26 – 50:5
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Prayers For The Nation (To Be Said On Fridays)
- Powers using the wicked agent that is close to me against me, O God, arise and sacrifice him for my comfort, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing of darkness backing up strange battles in my life, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked dance against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pronouncement of evil to behead me or make me lose my head, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The convenient day of the enemy over my life and destiny, become the day of his violent death, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, with blinding speed, destroy my strong enemies and crush all their backups, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, destroy every high problem bringing me down, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and turn the fruit that my enemies feed on to the poison of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to backstab me, stab yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- Unrelenting destroyers living in my destiny, leave my life alone and die in frustration, in the name of Jesus.
- O grave, swallow every suppression and repression of the enemy assigned to frustrate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Grave diggers and their agents, fall into the graves you prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers sending evil shadows to obstruct and void my prayers, be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Kidnappers of darkness that have taken hold of my glory, O God, arise and tear them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange battles assigned to return me into bondage, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every veil of the enemy covering the hearts of my helpers against me, I tear you off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Coat of death, satanically sewn to cause my death, I reject you. Go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power creating problems and strange situations to mess up my life, Rock of ages, grind it to powder, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that are angry with me and want to destroy me for no reason, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and do not let Your anger against the wicked go down, until their wickedness terminates them, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that have vowed to make me suffer for doing the right thing, be destroyed suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked elders working hard to make me run mad with my potential, O God, arise and waste them in Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
- Sword of darkness assigned to cut off my horn of progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destiny and glory grabber riding on my horse of destiny, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic tree standing as a sign of no solution to impossible situations in my life, sword of God, cut it down, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers dragging my destiny on the dark road, release my destiny and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil men testifying against me before the wicked elders to put my destiny into trouble, be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers planning to make me a victim of conspiracy to multiply my battle, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Prayers For The Nation (To Be Said On Fridays)
SCRIPTURES: 1 Timothy 2:1-2: I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Jeremiah 1:10: See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
Other Scriptures: Isaiah 61:1-6; Ephesians 6:10-16
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God, corruption, idolatry, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding of innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
- I plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, remember our land and redeem it.
- O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgement.
- O Lord, let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- All forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation, be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil establishment and satanic tree in this country, be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and I command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the stones of fire from God to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the desires, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic curse of this nation, fall down to the ground and die, in Jesus’ name.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and vices cease in the land, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in Jesus’ name.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
- All contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria, be confounded and be put to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- I close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil throne in this country, be dashed to pieces, in Jesus’ name.
- I bind all negative forces operating in the lives of the leaders of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-gospel spirit, be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, give us leaders who will see their roles as a calling, instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
- All forms of ungodliness, be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let our leaders be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
- O Lord, let our leaders follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
- O Lord, let our leaders have wisdom and knowledge of God.
- O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain Your direction and leading.
- Every satanic altar in this country, receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. I forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
- I dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival in Nigeria.
- O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and the Police, all government establishments and institutions, all universities and colleges in this country.
- O Lord, let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- I frustrate every satanic external influence over our nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I command confusion and disagreement among the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
- I break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyse every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of borrowing, depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, show Yourself mightily in the affairs of this nation.
- Father, let the kingdom of Christ come into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
- Father, let the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
- All the glory of this nation, that has departed, be restored, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let all un-evangelized areas of this country, be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, send forth labourers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
- I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
- Every power of darkness, operating in our educational institutions, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic representatives of key posts in this country, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic covenant, made on behalf of this country by anyone, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
- I trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree a realignment of the situation around Christians to favour them in this country, in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit over this country, in the name of Jesus.
- All principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places, militating against this nation, be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.