Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 11 September 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Victorious Faith: The Example Of Abraham
TOPIC — Victorious Faith: The Example Of Abraham (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Devotional 11 September 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 7-9
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 11:8-11
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
MEMORY VERSE: “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrews 11:1
Faith is seeing light with your heart when all other eyes see is darkness.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, YOUR FAITH IN CHRIST MAKES YOU WHOLE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Faith is a complete trust or confidence in someone or something. Genuine faith, the Bible says, is more than precious gold that perishes (1 Peter 1:7).
The Christian life is a life of faith. It is the issue on which the matter of salvation depends. Faith is the key that opens the door to eternal life. It is the divine channel by which you can receive the benefits of Christ’s saving work. Abraham’s life was built on faith in God. At God’s command, he left home and went to another land which he knew not without questioning God (Genesis 12:1). He believed the covenant that God made with him and that He would bless him. In obedience to God, Abraham was even willing to sacrifice his son Isaac. Faith requires action as we see in Abraham. Faith without action is passive and dead.
Faith involves giving up your will in order to do the will of God. When you believe in the promises of God for your provision like Abraham. He will prove Himself as the Jehovah Jireh. Abraham believed God even when there was no ram for the sacrifice. He went to lay down his son’s life, but suddenly, the Lord provided a substitute. Remember, you cannot provide adequate sacrifice for your sins. Jesus, the Lamb of God, is the only atonement for sins now and forever.
The Bible says the just shall live by faith (Romans 1:17). Faith brings answers to prayer (Matthew 21:22). Faith brings healing (Galatians 2:20). You can develop your faith by listening to the word of God because faith comes by hearing the word of God (Romans 10:17). What you listen to will affect what you believe. Develop the measure of faith given to you by God by putting it into action (Romans 12:3). Develop a life of praise and worship. Praising God is an act of faith and it helps your faith to grow.
A victorious faith obeys God’s instructions as Abraham did. It will drive away fear and make you to live a victorious life. Put your faith into action today and experience the raw power of God.
- Holy Spirit, teach me and lead me aright, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Faith destroyer in the temple of my life, come out and die now. In the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, help me to be alert to the directives of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, make me Your obedient child, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- My spirit man, reject every control of the world, flesh and satan, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of disobedience, my life is not your candidate, release me and let me go, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, let Your will and not my will be done in my life, in the name of Jesus Christ.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2021 Seventy Days Prayer & Fasting Programme – 11 September 2021
Prayer Battle (2)
Section 4: Connecting The Unlimited Power
Scripture Reading: Joshua 6
Confession: Job 13:18-19 – Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified. Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.
DAY 4: (Saturday, September 11, 2021) BREAK BY 2PM [Local Time]
The Bible In 70 Days – Day 34: Psalms 50:6 – 78:4
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily – See Below)
- Lustful judges of darkness seeking my death, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Every secret conspiracy assigned to make me live in reproach and tears, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to swallow my glory when I am about to receive mercy, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles assigned to divert my lifetime benefit, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every voice of battle rejecting my blessings, I silence you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles making me suffer last minute disappointment, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any witchcraft voice attacking my endorsement for a great thing, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange voice that always appears whenever I am to be blessed, expire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any contrary voice that sounds louder when I am to be remembered for something great, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Dark powers assigned to make me a bad story while I am still alive, O God, arise and judge them quickly, in the name of Jesus.
- Sudden problems, unexpected problems, assigned to mock me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Terrible storm of darkness assigned to flood me and my family with troubles, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every troublesome problem in my life, giving me a bad name, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that says my waiting on God will end in nakedness, receive the slap of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange battles bringing sweat and struggle, lack, non-achievement and backwardness into my life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange battles messing me up, mocking my destiny, frustrating my efforts, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange battles arising from unknown covenants, affecting my progress in life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles of strange tongue raging against my lifting and success, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles of mistakes and errors programmed to affect my success in life, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Self battles, battles of negative characters, affecting my progress, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles of failure at the edge of success, growing along with my destiny, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles assigned to catch up with me and scatter my progress at a particular age, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any strange battle standing like a wall of Jericho between me and my next breakthrough, collapse, in the name of Jesus.
- Any battle in my life asking for my God, bow to the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Destiny crippling battles, leave my life alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of the wicked elders carrying my name, keeping me too long in my problems, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers honouring the dead against me, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every king of witchcraft putting my life under threat, receive the arrow of destruction, in the name of Jesus.
Prayer Of Praise And Thanksgiving (To Be Said Daily)
Father in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
- Drawing me to prayer and power,
- The salvation of my soul,
- Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
- Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
- The fruits of the spirit working in me,
- The wonderful gift of praise,
- All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
- Your divine plan for my life,
- You will never leave me nor forsake me,
- Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
- Lifting me up when I fall,
- Keeping me in perfect peace,
- Making all things work together for good for me,
- Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
- The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
- Giving Your angels charge over me,
- Fighting for me against my adversaries,
- Making me more than a conqueror,
- Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
- Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
- Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
- Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
- Turning my curses into blessings,
- Enabling me to dwell in safety,
- All the blessings of life,
- Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
- Silencing the foe and the avenger,
- You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
- You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
- Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
- Your wonderful love,
- You are great and greatly to be praised,
- Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
- You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
- Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
- Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
- Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
- Lifting me out of the depths,
- Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
- Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.