RCCG Fasting And Prayer Points 2023
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG)
50 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
FROM JANUARY 11TH – 1ST MARCH 2023
BIBLE TEXT: “And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces”. 2 Kings 2:9-12
Each year comes with its own uniqueness. With the prophetic declarations for Year 2023, and because of the anointing for double portion that has been released for greater exploits, the year has promised to be a season of Wonderful encounters. However, from the above passage, there is no glory without a price: Elisha paid the price to receive his own double portion. The table is now set for every one of us to receive our own portions as much as we desire – beginning with the 50 days fasting announced by our General Overseer, Daddy E. A Adeboye.
RCCG 50 Days Of Fasting and Prayer Points 2023 will be updated daily…
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 5TH FEBRUARY 2023
DAY 25: SATURDAY 4TH FEBRUARY
TOPIC: MARITAL ISSUES
BIBLE TEXT(S): MATTHEW 19:3
Couple (Male and Female) in any marriage are two individuals with different background coming together as one, hence, occasional differences is inevitable. Submission to scriptural principles, however, keeps the relationship strong and vibrant till the end.
- Thank God for His faithfulness over every home that is maintaining their marriages Genesis 2:22-24
- Thank God Almighty who is the originator of marriage in the garden of Eden Genesis 2:22-24
- Father, please take away every spirit of barrenness in our lives Deuteronomy 7:15
- Father, please uproot by the fire of Holy Ghost every seed of bareness in our lives Matthew 15
- Father, every satanic covenant that is going against your covenant of blessing in our marriage, I command the Holy Ghost fire to consume them Revelation 20:19
- Father, I come against every spirit of lack in my marriage to be destroyed now 2 Corinthians 3:5
- Father, please by your power reverse every evil curse place upon my marriage by household enemies Proverbs 3:33-35
- Father, I take authority over every outside influence that is polluting my marriage Matthew 19:6
- Father, I command every seed of separation that has been sown upon our marriage be uprooted by the fire of Holy Ghost Matthew 15:13
- Father, consume by the fire of Holy Ghost every garment of strife and violence that enemies have put on our marriage Matthew 12:16
- Father, I decree every arrow shot to destabilize my marriage is broken into pieces Isaiah 54:17
- Father, break them into pieces every oppressor of joy and peace in my marriage Psalm 72:4
- Father, please destroy every spirit of unforgiveness causing problems in our marriage Matthew 6:14-15
- Father, I decree my marriage shall fulfill divine purposes in Jesus name. Matthew 18:18
- I speak peace, unity and love into my marriage in Jesus name. Job 22:28
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 3RD FEBRUARY 2023
DAY 24: FRIDAY 3RD FEBRUARY
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALM 127:3-5, EPHESIANS 1:3, JAS 1:17.
Children are the heritage of the Lord; they are the hope of our future and the home we build. Children also are spiritual blessing from God. They are a good and perfect gift from the Almighty God. God is the original giver of children. They are easy target of the enemy so we need to arise and pray to secure their life and future
- Thank God Almighty who is the giver of good and perfect gifts James 1:17
- Thank the good God for His grace upon you to release unto you, what money cannot buy for free of charge, in Jesus name. Psalm 127:1-3
- Father, please don’t let any forces of darkness harm our children, in Jesus
name. Matthew 19:14
- Father, please make our children mighty vessels in your hand, in Jesus name.
- Father, please give parents divine wisdom to raise their children in your way, in Jesus name. Proverbs 22:6
- Father, we come against any hindrance that would stand in the way of our children climbing to the top, in Jesus name. Matthew 19:14
- Father, please destroy by the fire of Holy Ghost every snare of the enemy set to trap our children, in Jesus name. Psalm 124:7
- Father, I command every evil plantation upon the life of our children, be rooted OUT and be destroyed, in Jesus name. Matthew 15:13
- Father, please arise and do a new thing in the life of our children, in Jesus name. Isaiah 43:19
- Father, please terminate any evil transfer from parents to their children, in Jesus name. 1 kings 21:28-29
- Father, I decree that the power that stopped parents from fulfilling destiny will not stop their children, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 35:6-7
- Father, please let my children possess the gates of their enemies, in Jesus name. Psalm 127:5
- Father, I command the spirit of laziness to get out of the life of our children, in Jesus name. Proverbs 6:9-10
- Father, please let the joy of salvation enter into the lives of our children, in Jesus name. Psalm 51:12
- Let us thank God specially for all our children in RCCG
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 2ND FEBRUARY 2023
DAY 23: THURSDAY 2ND FEBRUARY
BIBLE TEXT(S): GENESIS 1:26-28, GENESIS 2: 18
Family is a social unit of two or more persons related by blood, marriage or adoption. God is the originator of the family. The enemies are working tirelessly to make sure our families are not at peace with God and fulfil the purpose of God.
- Thank God Almighty for all the benefit your family has receive from Him. Psa 103:1-2
- Father, please let your spirit of unity reign in our families, in Jesus name. Psalm 133:1
- Father, let every yoke of disunity and misunderstanding in our families be broken now, in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 10:27
- Father, please don’t ever allow your divine presence to depart from my family, in Jesus name. Exodus 33:15
- Father, I break by the fire of Holy Ghost, every chains of afflictions in my family, in Jesus name. Nahum 1:9
- Lord Jesus, by the power of your resurrection, I dismantle every satanic altar erected to other gods in past generations from my maternal and paternal side, in Jesus name. Judges 6:25
- Father, please don’t let any of my family member experience bitterness in their lives, in Jesus name. Ruth 1:20
- Father, visit the foundation of my family and destroy every spirit of hardship, in Jesus name. Psalm 11:3
- Father, please let every battle of life that wants to destroy anyone in my family, receive the judgment of death, in Jesus name. Ruth 1:21
- Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, I break any covenant made in my blood line (lineage) with any other gods, in Jesus name. Isaiah 28:15
- Father, please don’t let my family ever lack good things of life, in Jesus name.
- Father, please trouble every troublers of my family, in Jesus name. Joshua 7:25
- Father, I break by the blood of Jesus any generational curse affecting my family, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29, Colossians 2:13-14, Lamentation 5:7
- Father, please bless all our family members with your divine health, in Jesus name. Exodus 23:25
- Father, I cancel by the blood of Jesus any evil covenant affecting my family, in Jesus name. Jeremiah 31:29, Lamentation 5:7
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 1ST FEBRUARY 2023
DAY 22: WEDNESDAY 1ST FEBRUARY
TOPIC: NEGATIVE ASPECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA
BIBLE REFERENCE: DANIEL 12:4, JOB 5:12, PROVERBS 18:9
Social media clearly has some positive aspects but there is a dark side of social media that has been gradually emerging for years and its effect has been visible through the rising number of cyber bulling, revenge porn, cyber-crime, addiction, and mental issues that appear to be growing as a result of excessive and improper use of social media. Let us arise to pray that our people will not be victims of these vices in Jesus name.
- Lord we thank you for the fulfillment of increase of knowledge in this generation. Daniel 12:4
- Lord we thank you for the release of knowledge for providing solutions to all our challenges in Jesus name.
- Lord we will thank you for your excellent spirit Dan 5:12, that you have made our portion, in Jesus name.
- Thank you, father, for not just giving us wisdom but understanding and helping us in the application of this wisdom, in Jesus name. Daniel 2:21
- Lord we rely on you for long lasting solution to all the vices, atrocities that social media, technology has brought to us in Jesus name.
- Father, we agree that knowledge is from you, every demon manipulating your original intention of knowledge increase, be frustrated and disgraced in Jesus name. Jas 1:17
- Let Every power that has turned your good gift to mankind to bad gift be disgraced now in Jesus name. Jas 1:17
- Lord arise and save our children from the spirit of worldliness in Jesus name.
- Every demon in charge of the social media manipulation we dethrone you in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil intention behind social media and technology be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name, Job 5:12
- My children (names of your children) will not be a victim of social media destruction in Jesus name. Proverbs 18:9
- Lord deliver our children and youths from the foolishness of social media in Jesus name. Proverbs 18:2
- Lord help our people to be more diligent, dedicated and committed to their jobs, careers, ministry, family, etc. than social media, in Jesus name.
- Lord we pull down and destroy every evil altar that social media has erected in the hearts of our people in Jesus name.
- Lord help our people to devote more time and energy to bible study, prayers, praises, and things of your kingdom than social media, in Jesus name.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 31ST JANUARY 2023
DAY 21: TUESDAY 31ST JANUARY
TOPIC: PEACE OF JERUSALEM
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALM 122:6-8, ISAIAH 45:13
The Bible in Psalm 122:6 commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Moreover, we know that it for our own good, because whatever happens in Jerusalem radiates across the whole world. Zechariah 12:2-3
- Lord we thank you for your present peace in Jerusalem, in Jesus name.
- Lord arise and have mercy upon your city, Jerusalem, in Jesus name.
- Lord by your Holy Spirit convict all the people of Jerusalem of their sins, and give them the grace to repent so they can find truth and forgiveness, in Jesus name. John 16:8
- Lord we pray against violence in your city, Jerusalem, in Jesus name.
- Lord we pray that more and more will come to trust in God, find peace and love that casts out fear, in Jesus name. 1 Joh.4:18
- Oh God continue to raise up men and women who in the Mission field of Israel, in Jesus name.
- Father let the Government of Israel support the spread of the Gospel of Jesus in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
- Lord all global alienation against Jerusalem be terminated by your mighty hand, in Jesus name.
- Lord send your peace to the Middle east in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord let your love and peace reign among the Arabians and the Jews in Israel in Jesus name.
- All the destructive plans of the enemy against Jerusalem be thwarted, cancelled with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- Daddy let your perfect plans come to pass for Jerusalem in Jesus name.
- Lord let every internal and external powers frustrating your will and return to Jerusalem be destroyed in Jesus name.
- Lord let every anti-gospel agent in Jerusalem fade away in Jesus name.
- Lord let every ancient strong hold and ignorance about the coming our Lord Jesus be terminated in Jesus name.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 30TH JANUARY 2023
DAY 20: MONDAY 30TH JANUARY
TOPIC: GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE
BIBLE TEXT(S): JOB 37:10-13, DEUTERONOMY 28:33, LEVITICUS 26:19, PSALM 147:15-20
Why do we need to pray for climate change? Rising global temperatures, caused by climate change, is bringing major changes across the world. Changes to weather patterns disrupt harvests and put seasons out of balance. It makes weather unpredictable, which include more frequent and heavy rain, intense heat of the sun, more floods, and more droughts. These can cause shortage of food and eventually result into famine.
- Father we thank you for creating and controlling times and seasons. Psalm 24:1
- Father, we thank you for your help in ages past over turbulent climate change in Jesus name.
- Father in Your mercy gives us favorable climate in Jesus name. Matthew 8:26
- Lord forgive our sins that have led to unfavorable climate and weather conditions, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord arise in your mercy and renew this damaged world, in Jesus name.
- Father, raise for us generation of leaders that will cooperate with you to correct all the errors of climate change, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord arise and take total control of our climate in Jesus name
- Lord, in your mercy, lead our scientists and engineers to new discoveries that will result to a healthier climate on the Earth, in Jesus name.
- Lord motivate our Leaders in government to take fresh action that will bring relief from adverse climate change, in Jesus name.
- Lord send help to those affected by adverse climate change, in Jesus name.
- Lord we bind every demon assigned to scatter the works of creation on climate and weather with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
- Lord Jesus, teach us how to make the world a better place of living before your return, in Jesus name.
- Our Father in Heaven we ask that you will grant wisdom and courage to the world leaders on climate and weather management, in Jesus name.
- Father let every spirit of fear of climate change, shifting our focus from your kingdom be terminated by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
- Every power in the sea making the snow, sea, rivers, oceans uncooperative, we terminate your operation in the mighty name of Jesus.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 29TH JANUARY 2023
DAY 19: SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY
TOPIC: ACCIDENT AND SAFETY
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALM 91:1-16, 2 SAMUEL 22: 3-20
Psalm 91:1-2. “He that dwelled in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God in him will I trust.”
- Thank you, heavenly Father, for your divine protection upon everything that concerns us, in Jesus name. Psalm 103:2
- Father, please cover us under your Mighty wings as eagle covers its young ones, wherever we go, in Jesus name. Exodus 19:4
- Father, please in the day of trouble keep us safe in your dwelling place, in Jesus name. Psalm 27:5
- Father, please preserve us from any form of unexpected accident on the road, air and sea, in Jesus name. Psalm 116:6
- Father, every level of blood shed the enemy has planned for us and our family be consumed by the fire of Holy Ghost, in Jesus name. Job 16:18
- Father, we refuse to be a victim of sudden accident in all our ways, in Jesus name. Job 1:14-19
- Father, please disappoint all devices of the enemies that assigned to cause accident upon our roads, sea and air, in Jesus name. Job 5:12
- Father, please open our eyes, so we can see ahead of time the impending evenly and move away from destruction, in Jesus name. 2 Kings 6:15-17
- Father, please don’t allow any evil to befall us in any journey we embark upon, in Jesus name. Psalm 91:10
- Father, please preserve our going out and coming in from this time forth and evermore, in Jesus name. Psalm 121:8
- Father, please let your goodness and mercy surround us wherever we go, in Jesus name. Psalm 23:6
- Father, please don’t let death and accident be our portion now and forever, in Jesus name. Psalm 118:17
- Father, please deliver us from any unforeseen dangers of accident in all our ways, in Jesus name. Psalm 34:17
- Father, please be our Defense from all from of harm, in Jesus name. Psalm 7:10
- Father, please take charge and control over our roads against every force of darkness, in Jesus name. Ephesians 6:12
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 28TH JANUARY 2023
DAY 18: SATURDAY 28TH JANUARY
ECONOMY AND BUSINESS
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALM 95,107:23, JOHN 16:5-15, PROVERBS 22:29, DEUTERONOMY 8:18
The power and influence of a nation depend on her business and economy. It is an entire regime and networking of production, distributions to the end consumers of goods and services at local, regional national and international markets. God is interested that our economy and business activities are carried out in a decent and godly environment.
- Father we thank you for the economy of our nations. Psalm 24:1
- Father we thank you for the privilege of being a partaker of your kingdom economy Isaiah 38:19
- Thank you, father, for being in control of the economy and businesses of our nations. John 15:5
- We thank you God that the economy of your church is standing. Matthew 16:18
- Father deliver us from all forms of evil and unrighteousness in business life in Jesus name. Leviticus 19:35-37.
- Father help the economy and businesses in our nation to be done in righteousness in Jesus name. Proverbs 14:34
- Father, help us to put you first in our business life in Jesus name. 1 Kings 17:15.
- Father, give us the wisdom to trust you with all our hearts never to lean on our own understanding in our business pursuits Proverbs 3:5-6.
- Father never allow us to be greedy in our business, help us to always pay our first fruit, tithe and offering. Malachi 3:10
- Father give us faith that can banish fear of failure in our business,
- Father, give us great attitude to move forward in the name of Jesus. James 2:26.
- Father, it does not matter what the economy of my nation says, make a way for us. Isaiah 43:19.
- Father, give us strength to pray every day for the success of our businesses in the name of Jesus.
- Father, please, I release unto us every idea we needed to advance in our business in the name of Jesus. Deuteronomy 8:18.
- Father, do not let our business become a distraction to our heavenly goal in Jesus name. Genesis 45:3-5.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 27TH JANUARY 2023
DAY 17: FRIDAY 27TH JANUARY
BIBLE TEXT(S): 2 TIMOTHY 2:15
Education is a process of systematic giving or receiving instructions, especially at school. When our educational system meets with international standards, instils discipline and allows for the fear of God, it will raise up a learned and godly generation. Every child of God must be teachable and willing to learn.
- Father, we thank you for the opportunity you have given unto us to learn. Psalm 103:2
- Father, we thank you for the level our educational standard has reached now. John 15:5
- Father, thank you for giving us room for improvement in our educational system.
- Father, we sanitize all learning environments in our nation with the blood of Jesus Christ Hebrews 13:12
- Father, please make learning environments in our nation conducive for our children to study in Jesus name. Psalm 127:1
- Father, l pray that schools in my nation will be diligent and faithful in discharging their duties in Jesus name. Deuteronomy 5:1
- Father, help the teachers to be able to balance mercy and discipline in the right way in Jesus name.
- Father, help all parents to provide adequately for their children education in Jesus name. Philippians 4:19
- Father deliver our children from ungodly friends that will truncate their destiny in Jesus name. 2 Samuel 13:5
- Father, help all our students to learn with humility and submissiveness in Jesus name. Matthew 10:24
- Father, raise up our children with wisdom that come from above that they will know and understand the core values of education in Jesus name.
- Father, teach them by yourself that they will have the fear of the Lord in their heart in Jesus name Isaiah 54:13.
- Teach the student love and respect and deliver them from the lust of the eyes, the flesh and pride of life. 1 John 2:15-17.
- Father, we thank you for the opportunity of learning in your household to rightly divide the word of truth 2 Timothy 2:15.
- Father, please help the teachers to teach with love and, cloth them with wisdom and good knowledge of what they have to teach in Jesus Name.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 26TH JANUARY 2023
DAY 16: THURSDAY 26TH JANUARY
TOPIC: NATURAL DISASTERS
BIBLE TEXT(S): GENESIS 6:17, PSALM 46:1-3
Natural disasters are destructive events, calamities that happen by nature. Such as floods, cyclones, earthquakes, fire, tsunami, landslide, plaques, etc. Men regard their occurrence as an act of God or by some strange powers, hence there is a need to pray for God’s mercy and against their disasters from time to time.
- Father; have mercy on us your people, deliver us from natural disasters in Jesus name. Psalm 57:1
- Father, I your mercy, reverse the disaster that you spoke of bringing to us because of our iniquities. Exodus 32:14
- Father; we humble ourselves and seek your face, please hear us from heaven, heal our land and deliver us from natural disasters in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 7:13- 14
- Father; have mercy on us and forgive us for abandoning the only living God to serve and worship other gods in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 7:22
- Father hear us and save us from impending disaster and even the ones that have already happened which has led to food crises all over the Continent of Africa in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 20:9
- Father; bring disaster upon all the enemies of peace and righteousness in our nation in Jesus name. 2 Chronicles 34:24
- Father; give us listening ears to your instructions so that we can dwell safely and secure in Jesus name. Proverbs 1:33
- Father; forgive us, our sins, so that disasters will not pursue us in Jesus name. Proverbs 13:21
- Father, in your mercy, terminate every disaster that your judgement brought upon our nation in Jesus name. Isaiah 47:11
- Father, by your mercies do not let disaster come upon us out of the north (put trouble spots in your country) according to your word in Jeremiah 1:14, 4:6, in Jesus name.
- Father, remember your word in Jeremiah 2:3 and bring disaster upon those killing your children in our lands, in Jesus name.
- Father, do not let the errors of our leaders bring disasters upon us , in Jesus name. Ezekiel 7:26
- Father; please have mercy on us for breaking your covenant that can bring disasters upon us in Jesus name.
- Father in the days of Jonah, you had mercy on the people of Nineveh, please have mercy on us too in Jesus name. Jonah 3:6-10
- Father, let us find favour in your sight and do not allow disasters destroy our nation in Jesus name